Blue shorts... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Blue shorts...

Really? ( http://kicksaddict.com/2014/02/17/nike-hyper-elite-dominance-uniforms-syracuse/ )
nike_2014_ncaa_bball_kits_cuseblu_main_v_27464.jpg%3Fw%3D640

Yuck - Talk about winning ugly.
According to that article I am beginning to wonder if they indeed are blue. The pics at the link appear grey. I hope not. But the article referred to them as "light" shorts. Not blue. Hmmmm.

Is BC wearing white tonight then? When was the last time SU did not wear orange at the Dome? Not including the platinum night a few years back.
One I remember was in the late '80s , when LeRon Ellis was still on Kentucky, vs. Kentucky. But I think we were on the road then.

One thing I've liked is that (despite a couple of aberrations) we've stuck with tradition...orange and white uniforms.
None of the bizarreness or gangster black for a team called The Orange.

They went with grey trim...and that was a mistake because the grey numbers are far more difficult to read than navy.
But, as usual, tradition can be sacrificed for a few bucks, no matter how ugly the look.
The grey needs to go. Who do I need to talk to?

Pretty bad. But could be worse. Could be raining (Anyone, movie? Anyone, Bueller? Anyone, Frye? And "could be raining" is not from Ferris Bueller)
6f04c071cda960aedb05ef103ae481c7405366854.jpg
Young Frankenstein!

I love the blue shorts... May buy them for my own personal collection. That said, what I wear as night time gear and what they wear on the court should have several degrees of separation.

I like the orange shorts, and I like blue shorts. I disagree with this thread in that I think the mismatch is not hideous. For one game I do actually prefer the mismatch, but if this was everyday, I'd like all orange for home, then all blue for road. That would be cool. Maybe even "Orange" script... yeah...