Boeheim comes to Baber's defense | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim comes to Baber's defense

Oh come on, that's not the attitude to have, going into a new year. We could be surprisingly good this year.
i watch enuf basketball to know the game is changing. teams feast on 3 's now. a defense that allows the opponents open threes ? well that's why JB likes DINO. he a DINOsaur. but hey maybe. we'll see.

edit : perhaps this year instead of the dance team we could get an accordion player and a bubble lady ?

welk1.jpg

Last edited:
The weirdest part about this was that the question was whether it was a point of emphasis for Joe Girard to be patient and have the game come to him. This somehow leading to the Babers comments was classic JB.

we all want to win. we want a NC.. but if we are competing and the games are fun and we create good kids who graduate, I can live with some last 2nd losses.. a couple yrs to turn it around.. a great yr, a down yr and then a yr we probably shouldnt have played.. Now we are turning it around again.. This yr even with the losses we are much better than yr 1-2. Lets see where it goes this yr and next and then decide. 6-6/5-7 might be the next 2 yrs..
So you are okay with not making a bowl 4 out of every 5 years at minimum?

i saw one bowl game until i was in my 20s and i still listened to every game. bowls are just a bonus

Gotta love how the anti-Boehiem and Barbers and the pro Boehiem, Barbers posters go at it every time a topic like this gets posted trying to support their agendas. Even the dreaded “Kadary” factor made ANOTHER appearance(and I liked Kadary but come on!).
All I can say is I am enjoying football games again win or lose for the first time since Eric graduated. So I say thank you to coach Barbers for putting an enjoyable product on the field who is fun to root for win or lose!

So, these last five games have all been….

close shaves.

Here’s hoping we make the cut again today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom