Boeheim rips Katz | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim rips Katz

cusegodz44

Walk On
RT @DCSportsDept: Katz asked what the UConn-'Cuse rivalry meant and Boeheim stared him down and ripped him. Not sure reason why

Huh? A disloyal person? Wonder what that's referencing.

He was clearly seriously PO'd with the crap effort tonight as he should be. Katz is a douchnozzle.

Get the kids in the gym tomorrow and run em till they puke.

Boeheim to Andy Katz: "I will answer anyone's question but yours, because you are an idiot. And a disloyal person."” wow

Hangover from last year's questions regarding Bernie

Huh? A disloyal person? Wonder what that's referencing.
Maybe Andy Katz interviewing Jim Calhoun and he was disappointed about it! We went up 40-39 during the interview and then it was all down hill after that. A Boston jinx I tell you!

Clearly about southerland...nevermind, forgot about the Bernie stuff...I remember Andy made Julie cry

Don't know, could be nothing but remember Boeheim was only coach not to go on Katz NCAA bracket show last yr. All show he kept staying Boeheim was coming up, but Boeheim never called in. Maybe it goes back to last yr.

Oh well he has bigger things to worry about tonight!

I think Southerland, but maybe residual from Bernie?

No. Last year when the Fine fiasco was going on, JB said he and julie would raise $$ for abused kids. In a press conference katz asked jb how anyone could know if it was sincere or just a smokescreen. Julie ripped katz after that presser. Obviously, JB hasn't forgot.

The way the team played tonight, JB was bound to go off. Maybe Katz was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Jared E. Smith@JaredSmithCNY
Via @WAERSports it sounds like Andy Katz's report about James Southerland is what tipped off Jim Boeheim's scolding. Seems fair to me.

@Secondfh From what I am getting, the details Andy Katz shared about James Southerland was from a private or off-the-record conversation.

God damn that's absolutely brutal though lol. I wonder if it caught Katz off guard or if he expected Boeheim to be pissed.

During a sideline report he revealed details about Southerland's "case" RT @Mengus22: What did Andy Katz do that pissed Boeheim off so much?

Did boeheim just open the school to another lawsuit by admitting that Someone in school spoke to a reporter about a students academic record??

Did boeheim just open the school to another lawsuit by admitting that Someone in school spoke to a reporter about a students academic record??

Katz said it came directly from Southerland.

The two paragraph revelation. He did say it came from Southerland.