Boeheim rips Katz | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim rips Katz

Jared E. Smith@JaredSmithCNY
During a sideline report he revealed details about Southerland's "case" RT @Mengus22: What did Andy Katz do that pissed Boeheim off so much?
I missed it, what did Katz report on the sideline tonight?

Katz said issue was 2 'graphs of a term paper that were in question. He said JSouth was always confident in return.

Look not defending Jim Boeheim for "calling out" Andy Katz. But if Katz shared info that wasn't intended to go public, that's what you get.

Look, Andy Katz reported information that not even the local media could either A) share or B) was given access to. It sounded shady.

Just refer to Andy as the SARs Virus from now on. He will not be vacationing in Syracuse.

Anyone got a link to the Presser? I can't find one.

Thanks in advance.

JB coaches game
JB leaves court after crappy game
JB yells at team for playing crappy
JB says 'crap I have to deal with press' goes to press conference and calls Katz out.

How does JB know that Katz says something about JS during game?

Has to be something else that pissed him off.

JB coaches game
JB leaves court after crappy game
JB yells at team for playing crappy
JB says 'crap I have to deal with press' goes to press conference and calls Katz out.

How does JB know that Katz says something about JS during game?

Has to be something else that pissed him off.

Last years comments about BF lingered like a bad fart and this lit the fuse.

Don't question Boeheim's coaching ability and accomplishments but he is a bully. Not very classy the way he handles the press.

Look Marsh. I liked you but have since found out that you are responsible for this loss.

Yep its all on me. Paying my penance by staying on site and available for criticism here tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom