Boeheim rips Katz | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim rips Katz

Either his players or possibly his wife. No issue either way.

Andy Katz may have been the bully... And the best way to deal with bullies is to fight fire with fire.
It bothers me people just chalk JB as a bully.

Just about everyone knew it involved a paper. Tonight we found out that it involved two paragraphs in a paper. Holy student privacy, Batman!

Surprised this line didn't get play yet on the board (my guess is this after JB left the press area):

Katz did have a great response to Boeheim, saying to the press room, “last time I checked I wasn’t getting paid by Syracuse U.”

It can't just be about the Southerland report during the game because JB would not have known what he said on the air that quickly after the game. Unless someone told him, which I don't really think would happen.

BTW, nobody likes Katz, even his ESPN colleagues (Bilas).

Surprised this line didn't get play yet on the board (my guess is this after JB left the press area):

Katz did have a great response to Boeheim, saying to the press room, “last time I checked I wasn’t getting paid by Syracuse U.”
I bet he said it after Boeheim left. I love arguing with people after they have left the room. Interesting that Katz only associates being loyal with his employer. I also show loyalty to friends and family, then again I'm not a worthless piece of like Andy Katz.

I thought Katz was repeating what James told him when Katz asked? Was that a private convo he had with James?

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

i think it has to do more with the fine stuff, remember jb was the only coach that didnt do an interview with katz before the tourny.

I thought Katz was repeating what James told him when Katz asked? Was that a private convo he had with James?

Obviously Southerland thought he was speaking "off the record", or Katz threw him under the bus.

Obviously Southerland thought he was speaking "off the record", or Katz threw him under the bus.

Why is it obvious?

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

I personally think it is pretty obvious that it has everything to do with the Bernie Fine coverage and the events surrounding Julie from last year that were mentioned earlier in this thread.

I am pretty sure this is the first Cuse game that Katz has done since that stuff occurred.

Why is it obvious?

Why would Southerland reveal private details about his case to Katz if he knew all the details would be made public during the 1st half. Did Katz tell him the convo would be off the record?

JasonKingESPN Jason King
Jim Boeheim made a fool of himself tonight. Should've just taken his beating, picked up his ball and gone home.

He is another ESPN shill. They don't let him or Katz play in any of the ESPN company golf events because they don't know the difference between their a$$ and a hole in the ground!
Hey-Oh!