Boeheim will coach tomorrow per Wildhack announcement | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim will coach tomorrow per Wildhack announcement

Yeah, really not sure how I feel about this messaging but thought he would coach all along. Tough situation and a statement was probably needed but the fact that Wildhack implied it was his decision is a little curious.

Weird statement "I have respectfully decided that Coach Boeheim will resume his coaching duties". Doesn't that imply he was told to stop coaching?

I like John a lot, but that screams of word got out about the rumors this morning and people have been blowing up the AD's office.

Yeah, really not sure how I feel about this messaging but thought he would coach all along. Tough situation and a statement was probably needed but the fact that Wildhack implied it was his decision is a little curious.
I think Wildhack wanted to clearly own this decision up front. It’s the tail wagging the dog otherwise. Very very strong leadership position from him...whether you agree with the decision or not...it was delivered as it should be.

Every school in America should be envious of the AD we have. This is simply an AD backing our head coach. I for one loved this statement. Now let’s all give JB the love and support he needs and contribute to pray for all those involved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom