Boeheim's Army 2017 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army 2017

DCxhg1YXgAE3MiO.jpg

They better be ready to play! Dubois Dream is a bunch of little shooters with the tallest guy being a Stretch 4 type Serb.

Is seeding determined for this based on votes/popularity or actually on what they perceive as the correct ranking/seeding of teams like a real tourny? If I recall, we were a 2 seed last year.

NORTHEAST MATCHUPS

July 8 & 9 @ Philadelphia University (Tickets)

Round 1: Saturday July 8
Round 2: Saturday July 9

POD 3
#6 City of Gods vs. #11 GaelNation (Iona Alumni)

Game Time: 4:15p ET

A great matchup - New York vs. Baltimore, veterans vs. young guns. City of Gods not only has TBT experience but decades of pro experience. Former Washington Wizards forwards Etan Thomas and Mike Hall are some of the team’s elder statesmen. They’ll take on a team of Iona alumni featuring a handful of recent graduates, including 2015 MAAC Player of the Year David Laury and two members of the 2016 MAAC Championship team (Isaiah Williams and Aaron Rountree).

#3 Boeheim's Army (Syracuse Alumni) vs. #14 DuBois Dream

Game Time: 6p ET

One of TBT’s most popular teams, the Syracuse faithful will make sure every Boeheim’s Army game is a home game. Newcomer Scoop Jardine joins the proven core of Eric Devendorf, Donte Greene, Rick Jackson and C.J. Fair. DuBois Dream will have to play the game of their lives to take them down.

Potential round two matchup: An upset by GaelNation would create a Iona-Syracuse matchup in a battle for New York supremacy. But if City of Gods pulls out the victory, it would give Boeheim’s Army the chance to seek revenge for getting bounced in the Elite Eight in 2015.

NORTHEAST MATCHUPS

July 8 & 9 @ Philadelphia University (Tickets)

Round 1: Saturday July 8
Round 2: Saturday July 9

POD 3
#6 City of Gods vs. #11 GaelNation (Iona Alumni)

Game Time: 4:15p ET

A great matchup - New York vs. Baltimore, veterans vs. young guns. City of Gods not only has TBT experience but decades of pro experience. Former Washington Wizards forwards Etan Thomas and Mike Hall are some of the team’s elder statesmen. They’ll take on a team of Iona alumni featuring a handful of recent graduates, including 2015 MAAC Player of the Year David Laury and two members of the 2016 MAAC Championship team (Isaiah Williams and Aaron Rountree).

#3 Boeheim's Army (Syracuse Alumni) vs. #14 DuBois Dream

Game Time: 6p ET

One of TBT’s most popular teams, the Syracuse faithful will make sure every Boeheim’s Army game is a home game. Newcomer Scoop Jardine joins the proven core of Eric Devendorf, Donte Greene, Rick Jackson and C.J. Fair. DuBois Dream will have to play the game of their lives to take them down.

Potential round two matchup: An upset by GaelNation would create a Iona-Syracuse matchup in a battle for New York supremacy. But if City of Gods pulls out the victory, it would give Boeheim’s Army the chance to seek revenge for getting bounced in the Elite Eight in 2015.
What the crap, Etan?

After what the team did to Terrence Roberts I wouldn't blame Etan one iota.

City of Gods is based out of Baltimore.

Lol. They have no obligation to carry dead weight on a roster. Pretty dramatic post.
If people want to call Etan a traitor then you get my post.

They aren't winning this tournament either way the fact the team is suppose to be about Syracuse brotherhood and they won't carry a guy who wants to play is the point of my post.

If people want to call Etan a traitor then you get my post.

They aren't winning this tournament either way the fact the team is suppose to be about Syracuse brotherhood and they won't carry a guy who wants to play is the point of my post.

I'm more concerned about their guard play anyways.

I'm more concerned about their guard play anyways.

Should be better than last year.

Triche is fully recovered from his knee injury and finished the D league seasons strong. Scoop is back and had a solid season overseas. Devo might be the one question mark as he hasn't played any organized ball in a year, but if he's your biggest question mark you should be ok.

The biggest difference this year is all those guys can get to the basket. Last year we were big heavy and I know people are up in arms about Roberts, but he didn't look that great last year tbh.

Should be better than last year.

Triche is fully recovered from his knee injury and finished the D league seasons strong. Scoop is back and had a solid season overseas. Devo might be the one question mark as he hasn't played any organized ball in a year, but if he's your biggest question mark you should be ok.

The biggest difference this year is all those guys can get to the basket. Last year we were big heavy and I know people are up in arms about Roberts, but he didn't look that great last year tbh.

I forgot about Triche actually. Thanks.

Sounds like there is an additional "mystery" player to be added to the roster as a shooter? Cooney? Rautins? Tyler Cavanaugh?

Saw same thing. Maybe someone can ask Donna on Twitter to clarify that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom