Boeheim's Army 2017 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army 2017

Is it in the DNA of Cuse players to blow good leads and then barely win games, at the end.
Just like many
Cuse teams of the past; is this how it will be in this tournament?
I like that they have better guards, at their disposal. I like that players like Greene are on this year's team. Yet the same old pattern.

Is it in the DNA of Cuse players to blow good leads and then barely win games, at the end.
Just like many
Cuse teams of the past; is this how it will be in this tournament?
I like that they have better guards, at their disposal. I like that players like Greene are on this year's team. Yet the same old pattern.

They beat their first round opponent by 35 so probably not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boeheim's Army info: Game times, TV, opponent, Brandon Triche update, James Southerland

Brandon Triche
Triche played well last weekend in Philadelphia; he achieved a triple-double in Boeheim's Army's first win, then scored 13 points and did not miss a shot in the Army's 2OT win over Gaelnation.

But back trouble limited Triche to just 17 minutes in the double OT game. He described his health Friday morning as "fine." Triche had two massages -- Sunday and Monday -- and rolled out his back. He also slept in his own bed (he'd been on the couch to accommodate visiting relatives).

"Basketball-wise, I'm playing at a high level," he said. "I'm not in the shape that I normally am in. But I'm in good basketball shape."

James Southerland
James Southerland will join the team in Brooklyn, after missing the first two games in Philadelphia.

Southerland played for the Utah Jazz in the NBA Summer League. A Queens native, he is expected home as soon as the Jazz lose their final game of summer league play.

Southerland's presence will provide another shooter for Boeheim's Army and will expand the roster to nine players.

DE82D9EXgAUhySw.jpg

Going to be a fun day. I did some fan recruiting and finished in the top 100 fans for four
different teams an all four are among the final eight. So if Boeheim's Army, Overseas Elite or Golden Eagles Alumni win the tournament I get $1,000. And if Armored Athletes wins I get $4000. Guess I'll be watching some hoops tomorrow!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom