Boeheim's Army 2017 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army 2017

Man, Triche was awesome, always seemed underrated. Triche the Bull.
original.jpg

Also, feel like I should change my avatar...it isn't as funny when T-Rob gets left off the team.

Love the roster. They have all the pieces this year. Guards, shooters, forwards who can score. Not as good down low, but that isn't a big deal in this Tourney. My money is on Boeheim's Army to finally win it. If AO was on the squad it would be automatic.

Love the roster. They have all the pieces this year. Guards, shooters, forwards who can score. Not as good down low, but that isn't a big deal in this Tourney. My money is on Boeheim's Army to finally win it. If AO was on the squad it would be automatic.

AO would shoot about 75% from the field in this type of tourney and get them off to a great start every game. I loved it in 09 when we would start off the game with him and Rick going high low for the first four possessions on offense.

AO would shoot about 75% from the field in this type of tourney and get them off to a great start every game. I loved it in 09 when we would start off the game with him and Rick going high low for the first four possessions on offense.

Was a great thing to watch. We haven't had any high low capabilities since then. They should have a damn Title. I'm confused why Riley is on the team. Sounds like that year all over again. I know AO is out making bank, but someone else around? John Wallace still has it.

Was a great thing to watch. We haven't had any high low capabilities since then. They should have a damn Title. I'm confused why Riley is on the team. Sounds like that year all over again. I know AO is out making bank, but someone else around? John Wallace still has it.
As much as I love John Wallace, I don't think he can go much more than 5 minutes at 40+ years old.

As much as I love John Wallace, I don't think he can go much more than 5 minutes at 40+ years old.

Probably right. Blackwell is there too...just in case. Riley is confusing. Just need another center. DC2 actually would do well, if healthy. You don't need a giant rim protector. Rick the Ruler will be enough.

Donte can play the 4 in this, and will be tough to defend. I think Gillon, and Cooney are gonna be the missing pieces to the puzzle that help them win. Would like to see Baye. Scoop too. Wish he wasn't hurt, but Gillon is a nice replacement. I don't see them losing.

That Marquette team though, damn. How do they get Wes Matthews? Can we throw on Dion, and Melo.

Ah, retired. Weird. Melo retire for a bit.

Hmm, a coach. Never mind. Saw retired and was confused by his Dad.

We should be alright then. Gardner's gonna battle. Hopefully someone takes them out. That team is good.

Last edited:
That Marquette team though, damn. How do they get Wes Matthews? Can we throw on Dion, and Melo.

Ah, retired. Weird. Melo retire for a bit.

Hmm, a coach. Never mind. Saw retired and was confused by his Dad.

We should be alright then. Gardner's gonna battle. Hopefully someone takes them out. That team is good.

Wes Matthews is listed as a coach. That would be insane for an NBA player to risk anything in this thing.

Probably right. Blackwell is there too...just in case. Riley is confusing. Just need another center. DC2 actually would do well, if healthy. You don't need a giant rim protector. Rick the Ruler will be enough.

Donte can play the 4 in this, and will be tough to defend. I think Gillon, and Cooney are gonna be the missing pieces to the puzzle that help them win. Would like to see Baye. Scoop too. Wish he wasn't hurt, but Gillon is a nice replacement. I don't see them losing.

Definitely needed to get younger guards. Triche, Cooney, and Gillon will help immensely in that regard.

Definitely needed to get younger guards. Triche, Cooney, and Gillon will help immensely in that regard.

If Triche is healthy, he'll help a lot. He was not very good last year, IMO.

just had this same convo w my co-worker...told him no watkins, roberts and warrick is good. we needed younger, quicker guards...not overlaoded with sluggish bigs who need PT and watch teams run past us. my co-worker did ask about AO and I said is the one big that would make this team. Lot better flexibility this year...imagine could even go Greene, Fair and 3 guards...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom