Boeheim's Army (TBT) 2018 | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army (TBT) 2018

Have to remember that some of these guys are coming off an entire season of playing. Not making excuses but CJ played in the G-League (10.1 ppg) and had a brief signing with the Bulls this season. He's not terrible.

Terrible no, just not very effective in the TBT setting which has a different flow to it.

Going to be interesting seeing how this pans out. Would be extremely frustrating to be up ten with four minutes remaining, only to lose because of the new rule.
The new rule can't make you lose, it can only make you keep playing basketball. If you lose it's because the other team outplayed you.

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but it appears our first game is Saturday, July 21 at 6:50 PM Eastern. Unfortunately looks like ESPN3 only for this game.

Terrible no, just not very effective in the TBT setting which has a different flow to it.
Lots of luck playing a forward slot with black hole Donte Green on the court.

Love Dnic. But he’s not a big and won’t help on the boards.

True, but last year it was all the brick laying that left us missing finishing things out. Come on down Mr. Christmas and let's do this.

What big options are there?
-Arinze
-Rick Jack
-Baye
-DC
-Rak

am i missing any?

Didn’t Mookie
What big options are there?
-Arinze
-Rick Jack
-Baye
-DC
-Rak

am i missing any?

Didn’t Mookie Watkins play for BArmy in TBT a year or 2 ago?
I vaguely recall him being halfway decent.

That said, Rak is far and away the best option, if we can get him.

I’d take whom ever is more in game shape of Baye or AO next.

RickJack seemed like he had lost 2-3 steps, and he never had that many to lose.

Would LOVE to see a healthy DC lace ‘em up one more time.

Can someone do me a favour to save me from reading every page? Who are our current players or a link to a site showing them? Thanks.

Can someone do me a favour to save me from reading every page? Who are our current players or a link to a site showing them? Thanks.

Brandon Triche
John Gillon
Eric Devendorf
Kris Joseph
Paul Harris
Demetris Nichols
Hakim Warrick
Dashonte Riley
James Southerland

I think that’s everyone?

Does anyone know if you can buy team merch at the games? I’ll be in Atlanta the sweet 16 weekend assuming they take care of business before then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom