Boeheim's Army (TBT) 2018 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army (TBT) 2018

Better than our normal jerseys

I liked last year's better

TBTLeague_AlexandraMoreo_PE-22.jpg

I like the elam rule, especially for this format. Basketball shouldn't be a foul fest. It still allows the team that's behind to make a comeback. It doesn't allow the team that's ahead to kill the clock. Essentially, it forces both teams to do what they came to do, keep playing basketball.

I just want our guys reacting like me everyplay so I can be even more invested
They pretty much do in this tournament. Rick was instigating all tournament last year with devo running his mouth a bit too

2008 was shaping up to be a great team before he got hurt. He was the best player and Harris along with freshmen Greene and Flynn were perfect as sort of 1a guys (none were good enough to carry the team though.) Arinze had developed and was very good. Scoop, Onganaet, Rick was a solid bench. Going from a 8 man rotation to 7 man rotation was a backbreaker. Shame.

We'll never know, but they were 6-3 with losses to Rhode Island and UMass when he got hurt. It was shaping up to be an ugly, no-defense season. Obviously losing anyone from the rotation made things worse, though.

I just want our guys reacting like me everyplay so I can be even more invested

As long as you actually make the layup. I HATE guys who scream And1 after they miss. Personally feel that wipes out the foul altogether. Or should.

No final additions? Feel like we could use one more center...

I agree with Brandon, we could use another big. I think the downfall of this team will be getting killed on the boards.

I agree with Brandon, we could use another big. I think the downfall of this team will be getting killed on the boards.
I have thought for weeks now that we need another true big. I have been waiting for a mystery add, Anauku or Xmas would be nice. Im wondering if Dajuan Coleman will be a late add if no other big can be had.

I have thought for weeks now that we need another true big. I have been waiting for a mystery add, Anauku or Xmas would be nice. Im wondering if Dajuan Coleman will be a late add if no other big can be had.

If he’s healthy, he can help - no question.

They need D Nic or Christmas to have a a shot. Gillon will be fun to watch he played great the last month in the G league.

Yeah having Rak would be huge. He could really help. CJ looked like he really dropped off last time watching him in this. No lift, did very little on the court, etc. It was disappointing.

Yeah CJ was running in concrete shoes last year. His shot looked much worse too. He was awesome for us but also probably peaked at SU too.

Yeah CJ was running in concrete shoes last year. His shot looked much worse too. He was awesome for us but also probably peaked at SU too.

Have to remember that some of these guys are coming off an entire season of playing. Not making excuses but CJ played in the G-League (10.1 ppg) and had a brief signing with the Bulls this season. He's not terrible.

Going to be interesting seeing how this pans out. Would be extremely frustrating to be up ten with four minutes remaining, only to lose because of the new rule.

Guess that means JB's second most notorious defensive strategy "stall ball" at the end of the games won't work under this rule.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom