Boeheim's Army (TBT) 2018 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army (TBT) 2018

I'm liking the team a lot. Would like to see another big. If Boeheims Army added another great player but not a Cuse alum, would people care? Curious peoples thoughts. Or do people like the CUSE only theme

At least one more addition coming -- I would guess a C, as we're very thin there...

Guards - Devendorf, Triche, Gillon
Forwards - Southerland, Joseph, Harris, Warrick
Center - Dashonte Riley

Would guess Baye Moussa Keita but could be Arinze or Rakeem. Those two would be longshots, though.

Anyone but Donte. I think he cost us going further the last couple of years in this tournament.

Hate to pin it on one person and blame a Syracuse guy who took time out of his schedule to do this...

But yeah. He wasn't good. And I'm very hopeful it's someone else. I think it will be, given the relative glut of forwards already on the roster.

I think Arinze would really put this team over the top but like posters have stated above that's probably a long shot

Think Warrick may be more of a 5 now than a 4, given his relative age. We will see...

Excited about this team again! Wouldnt it be sweet to see 2 of Boeheim's armies in the final 4 in the same season?

Team Foe still a thing?

So...does anyone know why Terrence Roberts is playing for the Tim Thomas Playas? We’re Facebook friends and I saw him post that.

When someone asked him why he wasn’t playing for Beoheim’s Army, he said “you’re asking the wrong person.”

Hmmmm

So...does anyone know why Terrence Roberts is playing for the Tim Thomas Playas? We’re Facebook friends and I saw him post that.

When someone asked him why he wasn’t playing for Beoheim’s Army, he said “you’re asking the wrong person.”

Hmmmm
Sounds like you answered your own question... ill be interested to see how he plays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom