Boeheim's Army / TBT 2020 | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army / TBT 2020

“Some dude from Colgate” was defensive player of the year in his conference and has the youngest legs on the team (as young as anyone in the tourney, presumably). He could be huge for us. And you do win spreading the floor in this type of thing. A traditional 5 doesn’t really matter. Of course we need to execute, shoot and play team ball, but the dude from Colgate isn’t gonna be the problem there.
We’ll see. Lydon and McCullough were the non-traditional centers. Greene and Rayman are just playing out of position.

Yeah, don't really know what to expect out of this team. Has some weird pieces now without Lydon & McCullough. Those were two guys I was looking forward to seeing how they would fit into this tournament.

Will be interesting to see how Blackwell divies up the minutes. Donte Greene & the kid from Colgate will have to play the 5 almost exclusively. Nichols will likely be the de-facto power forward, with Malachi & White the other two wings.

Not a lot of guys who can play 3/4 or 4/5, which is something the best teams usually have. Only Nichols really fits that bill, or Greene but he is more of a 3/4 than a 4/5. We'll see.

With all these teams dropping out, I'm losing excitement. This almost feels like tomorrows game could be UNC redux. Dropping like flies and the tourney overall is such a diluted version of itself and hoops competition in general. I'm almost thinking maybe it's best we just push everything to early 2021 for college sports.

Yeah, don't really know what to expect out of this team. Has some weird pieces now without Lydon & McCullough. Those were two guys I was looking forward to seeing how they would fit into this tournament.

Will be interesting to see how Blackwell divies up the minutes. Donte Greene & the kid from Colgate will have to play the 5 almost exclusively. Nichols will likely be the de-facto power forward, with Malachi & White the other two wings.

Not a lot of guys who can play 3/4 or 4/5, which is something the best teams usually have. Only Nichols really fits that bill, or Greene but he is more of a 3/4 than a 4/5. We'll see.

While Greene is a 3/4...he’s also more of a 2 than a 5. He’s not a guy whose ever really mixed up inside on either end.

Don’te hold your breath.
Rayman is a great addition. Kid has a fearless streak and is not afraid to mix it up.

Donte is going to have to play like he is 6-11 and not 6-7. He is not a beanpole these days so he should at least be able to mix it up some with Haas.

Don’te hold your breath. :p

Elvir Ovcina even thinks Donté lingers on the perimeter too much and jacks too many 3’s. ;)

this may be blasphemy but maybe we shouldn't play zone and should instead press the advantage we have and get up and down the court.

32 bucks for a t-shirt is a bit pricey.

20200707_083120.jpg

Don’te hold your breath.

Don’te hold your breath. :p

Elvir Ovcina even thinks Donté lingers on the perimeter too much and jacks too many 3’s. ;)

Yeah I won't be. I am excited for basketball ( haven't been able to watch so far because of work) but given the teams dropping like flies it's hard to get too excited just yet.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom