Boeheim's Army / TBT 2021 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army / TBT 2021

Why can't he do both?
If a kid is going to openly get paid to play in a professional basketball tournament and still pretend he’s going to hoop in college I NEED him to “commit” to play for Will Wade. Would be an all time day on the internet.

OK, any predictions on who Weitsman will “convince” to play? I’ll go with Waiters, Christmas, and Rautins.

They said “massive” and I think Dion would apply to that term. Rak would be great. Not “massive” in many regards but we need a quality big man.

Andy???? Not “massive”. I love seeing DNic, Southerland, and the other guys but we need an infusion of younger players. Andy is in his mid30’s if I’m not mistaken, and has seemingly never had any interest in BA.

Lydon would be a good pick if we could get him. Ruling out any current guys in the NBA, maybe a Tyus Battle or a Michael Gbinije.

They said “massive” and I think Dion would apply to that term. Rak would be great. Not “massive” in many regards but we need a quality big man.

Andy???? Not “massive”. I love seeing DNic, Southerland, and the other guys but we need an infusion of younger players. Andy is in his mid30’s if I’m not mistaken, and has seemingly never had any interest in BA.

Lydon would be a good pick if we could get him. Ruling out any current guys in the NBA, maybe a Tyus Battle or a Michael Gbinije.

G played a couple years ago and didn’t really look that great.

My guess is Waiters with a slight possibility of Tyus.

G played a couple years ago and didn’t really look that great.

yeah, I recall that too. I don’t think he has set the world on fire in international ball either.

Ennis is hurt, Flynn is over 30 and I am not sure he has played anywhere in quite awhile now. It will be interesting to see what, if any, rabbits they pull out of their hats.

If I had tons of money I would pay the former Orange players six figures each to play for Boeheim's Army each year. (Weitsman being involved can help $yracuse, I mean Boeheim's Army.)

I would make it well known that any future Orange player (potential recruits) would have that deal waiting for them too after they were done playing for $yracuse.

Come try to stop that NCAA.

Probably will get blasted for this, but not sold Dion gets us over any hump at this srage.
It’s worth a shot and would be fun to see, for sure, but discipline and hustle seem to be differentiators in this event. Would dion be compelled to go that direction for an off-season second-tier tourney? I wouldn’t bet on it but would love to be wrong.

Carmelo (if in between contracts) would be the really interesting pick.

It’s worth a shot and would be fun to see, for sure, but discipline and hustle seem to be differentiators in this event. Would dion be compelled to go that direction for an off-season second-tier tourney? I wouldn’t bet on it but would love to be wrong.

Carmelo (if in between contracts) would be the really interesting pick.
I think it’s too risky for Melo right now. I do expect him to join at some point.

Waiters and Lydon
I like the Lydon predictions. Would his jersey just say Army?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom