Boeheim's Army / TBT 2021 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army / TBT 2021

As I read this I am picturing you looking like Red Klotz from the Washington Generals. No idea why except I guess he is the oldest dude I ever seen lace em up.

I believe Red was about a half foot shorter than me, not that it gives me any advantage whatsoever. As an 18 year old, I could dunk. Now? My vertical is about 3 inches. Also, playing D would not be easy for me these days. Still, I could take a page from the Jamie Dixon School of Defense and put double sided tape on my hands to help with my hand checking, grabbing, and general malfeasance.

Tyler Lydon would be a good addition to this team. They haven’t had a big like him on previous teams.
I believe Lydon was going to play last summer, but pulled out the week before the games.

I wonder if we can get Chris McCullough to play this year. Him and Lydon would be a formidable front court.

I believe Red was about a half foot shorter than me, not that it gives me any advantage whatsoever. As an 18 year old, I could dunk. Now? My vertical is about 3 inches. Also, playing D would not be easy for me these days. Still, I could take a page from the Jamie Dixon School of Defense and put double sided tape on my hands to help with my hand checking, grabbing, and general malfeasance.
I got a feeling you have that old man game where maybe your jump maxes out at three inches off the ground, but you kind of hover in the air for such a long time that it seems to violate the laws of physics.

Used to play against an old guy that had a devastating turnaround using his hover jump. Maddening to defend. The guy just levitated for like two yards before putting the shot up. Impossible to defend.

wasn’t Chris gonna play last year but then got a contract overseas?
Yes. Both were scheduled to play. Lydon had a minor injury and McCullough couldn't work out the logistics with his team in Asia for the second year in a row. He would have joined had we advanced.

McCullough’s spoken multiple times about wanting to play in front of Syracuse fans again. Fortunately for him overseas professional teams seem to be interested as well

Bumping this… it is mid June and not a sniff of a roster. Is this thing happening?

Bumping this… it is mid June and not a sniff of a roster. Is this thing happening?
Kevin Belbey recently changed jobs. I wonder whether he can devote as much time to it. In his previous job, he seemed to have a lot of time for Boeheim's Army

Kevin Belbey recently changed jobs. I wonder whether he can devote as much time to it. In his previous job, he seemed to have a lot of time for Boeheim's Army
Makes sense. May need someone to step in and do some of the heavy lifting.

They're all in the portal. :p

I’m not surprised. The game has passed Blackwell by. Why should he have a lifetime contract? All the BA players in the portal is a sign that Wildhack should get involved. What can you expect when Devo gets so many minutes?

The flip side is that no BA transfer has ever done well for another team.

I’m lacing up my sneaker even as I type this.
If you can tie a shoe and type on some sort of device simultaneously, you're good enough for me.

I just checked last years TBT thread and yes Lydon and McCullough had both committed to play but then backed out.
I think Chris had a family/friend that was killed just before TBT and opted out. And Lydon had an injury maybe. 2020 seems so long ago.

Just to reconfirm that Scoop and Rick will not be on BA this year...
youre dead to me 2.gif

;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom