Boeheim's Army vs Men of Mackey | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs Men of Mackey

I know people love to hate on him but I thought Donte settled down and played well both defensively and made smart offensive plays as well. Loved hearing him call out offensive sets towards the end as well

Donte played really well down the stretch. MVP of the fourth.

Talent wise I think that he and Malachi are the best players on the team. The issue is getting them to play within their games and be smart.

Huge turning point was when Haas had to sit. They were really in a groove, and that disrupted their offense considerably. Also didn't hurt that we got two or three strips / steals on Haas when he came back into the game.

I think we’ll get better guard play the rest of the way. Everyone had their moments; DNich seemed a little out of place unfortunately. Devo is timeless,

Greene held his own but I still worry about going against a team loaded with bigs

I know people love to hate on him but I thought Donte settled down and played well both defensively and made smart offensive plays as well. Loved hearing him call out offensive sets towards the end as well
Talent wise I think that he and Malachi are the best players on the team. The issue is getting them to play within their games and be smart.
Athletic ability it's Malachi he's only 24 not even in the prime of his career yet. But our best player is devo. Jakes right he might be playing in the tbt at 60.

Huge turning point was when Haas had to sit. They were really in a groove, and that disrupted their offense considerably. Also didn't hurt that we got two or three strips / steals on Haas when he came back into the game.

It also helped that their guards were really undisciplined down the stretch too. Dentmon couldn't guard anyone either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom