Boeheim's Army vs Men of Mackey | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs Men of Mackey

DNic and Whites issues (although White played OK) are that they are wings, not stretch 4’s. Your looks become different.
Any game we are outsized we need to be on fire from 3. Mackey didn’t have a lot of size other than Haas

TBT1.png

They gave Jamel Artis, who seemed to kill us while at Pitt

The guy that has been lighting things up is their small PG Keene originally from CMU. Some other former IU guards on the team too. Looks like they can light it up from 3

1-7 from 3 - Greene in form - imagine how good he'd be if he played with control of Devo? That said - We don't win without him today IMO - how many steals and charges did he take?
That last charge he took when he had 5 fouls was as ballsy as it gets. Hopefully the effort stays up and his shooting progresses to the mean.

He’s key to making a run

Man, that was cathartic.

Some observations:

Nichols never had great footwork, but wow, he's completely lost that subtle part of his game.

Personally, I love Donte Greene: The Adventure.

Would have loved to see Lydon and McCullough, but credit to Rayman - that dude was a great pick up. Fully understands his role on the team.

So wild how this kind of format completely messes with White. He needs to play structured hoops. This ain't it.

Conversely, this set up is ideal for Devo. It's really incredible to watch his natural ability shine through in this setting.

Not to be a jerk, but... I'm not really sure what Blackwell brings as the coach.

I still love Malachi's game.

That was great. I feel human again.

Man, that was cathartic.

Some observations:

Nichols never had great footwork, but wow, he's completely lost that subtle part of his game.

Personally, I love Donte Greene: The Adventure.

Would have loved to see Lydon and McCullough, but credit to Rayman - that dude was a great pick up. Fully understands his role on the team.

So wild how this kind of format completely messes with White. He needs to play structured hoops. This ain't it.

Conversely, this set up is ideal for Devo. It's really incredible to watch his natural ability shine through in this setting.

Not to be a jerk, but... I'm not really sure what Blackwell brings as the coach.

I still love Malachi's game.

That was great. I feel human again.
I think they like playing for him. Not sure how much actual coaching goes on in these tournaments.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom