Boeheim's Army vs Overseas Elite Game Thread... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs Overseas Elite Game Thread...

Let me get this straight--after last game, the board was ga ga over Blackwell's adjustments, and had him projected on the fast track for a role as a college coach.

This game, he's incompetent. Down four, to a team that hasn't lost a game in this tournament for three consecutive years.

The board is schizophrenic at times.
Please quote where I ever said anything about Blackwell on this board. Ill wait.

No idea how refs could change the call. They went off gut feeling. To close to overturn

It's obvious that Overseas Elite was supposed to win this game from the start. They're the Kentucky of this TBT. Constant pandering by the announcers, favorable calls, etc.

Blackwell's rotations and overall strategy to this game was odd. Guys were clearly playing poorly yet he kept running them out there. He mixed up the defense against Team FOE, but maintained the zone tonight. They could have won.

Let me get this straight--after last game, the board was ga ga over Blackwell's adjustments, and had him projected on the fast track for a role as a college coach.

This game, he's incompetent. Down four, to a team that hasn't lost a game in this tournament for three consecutive years.

The board is schizophrenic at times.

I'm treating these games as mutually exclusive, which they are. I'm trying to see how jackson should have been in on offense on that last possession when we needed points.

Great defensive changes last game, very weird subs tonight

DGMfuHEWAAIdv7S.jpg

People are in this game thread bashing the coaching too? LOL. Never ends with sports fans.
Yes, why wouldnt we? Coaches are not immune to criticism. Anyways, it's not that big of a deal anyway, not a real game. So im not going to argue about it.

I'm treating these games as mutually exclusive, which they are. I'm trying to see how jackson should have been in on offense on that last possession when we needed points.

Great defensive changes last game, very weird subs tonight

Because Greene and Riley have intermittently given us strong contributions in previous games, which are not mutually exclusive to this one.

If Greene had played better, maybe they go with him in the middle. If Riley had played half as well as he did against FOE, then maybe they could have gone with him.

Jackson seems like he's lost half a step, just like Warrick seemed that way last year. I hope that Belby is able to address that next year--would rather see a younger, springier guy like BMK.

Yes, why wouldnt we? Coaches are not immune to criticism. Anyways, it's not that big of a deal anyway, not a real game. So im not going to argue about it.

Like I said...lol. I'm laughing about it. Not mad about it.

overseas elite, their families and players are counting on that money I think it was obvious.

People are in this game thread bashing the coaching too? LOL. Never ends with sports fans.

Why not? The decision making was odd tonight. Against FOE, Blackwell went with his gut and benched Donte when he saw he didn't contribute anything to the game. He went against his instincts tonight and did the opposite.

Yeah this game means "nothing" to fans, but you can't tell me 150k doesn't mean anything to guys like Cooney and Gillon right out of college.

I mean.. That's a lot of money... Right??? Am I the only one here who thinks that? Would have loved them to win it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom