Boeheim's Army vs Team Fancy Game Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs Team Fancy Game Thread...

Well, not exactly a sterling effort... but alas, enough to get the W. Triche and Devo co-MVPs. Donte hon. mention. Blackwell, coach of the day! Let's hope our boys bring it this weekend.

Think a lot of fans thought he seemed detached and too mellow, when in truth at most times he was the fiercest competitor on the court.

If you don't make a big show of things, you're not a "competitor" to some people. One of the dumber things some sports fans do.

Also, Blackwell certainly isn't the spazz out all game long on the sidelines type of coach either. "Gotta go nuts! Get the boys fired up!"

Does he desire a D1 coaching job? He's the man.
I know this will sound like Couscuse crazy train talk, but I could see him taking over for JB when that time comes. I have seen him on the news being interviewed about his Liverpool team and he always comes across like a serious college or pro coach.

It's great how Boeheim's Army is essentially "Syracuse" and was called as such many times during the telecast. It's all Cuse aside from the team name. It's really great to see these guys play together again. It brings back so many memorable moments from their careers at Cuse. So many emblematic moments and perhaps none so memorable as Devo standing on top of the scorers table at a time we thought the 6 OT game may have been over... only to play on... and on...

Sunday will be a battle. Team FOE has a lot of talent. No offense to Gillon, but I don't think these guys can afford to let him play much the next game.
Maybe throw him out there when the other team is gassed and let him run circles around everyone.

I know this will sound like Couscuse crazy train talk, but I could see him taking over for JB when that time comes.
Sure, why not? Tonight he outcoached a guy who looked like someone's little brother.

It's great how Boeheim's Army is essentially "Syracuse" and was called as such many times during the telecast. It's all Cuse aside from the team name. It's really great to see these guys play together again. It brings back so many memorable moments from their careers at Cuse. So many emblematic moments and perhaps none so memorable as Devo standing on top of the scorers table at a time we thought the 6 OT game may have been over... only to play on... and on...
It's great watching these guys play. Even my wife watched the entire game. I did find out that she still doesn't like Cooney's play and a couple other things as well, mainly about Devo.

Sure, why not? Tonight he outcoached a guy who looked like someone's little brother.

That guy had great strategy in the closing timeouts. "We need a quick 3, guys." No guidance in what to do in order to get one. Classic.

I do think Blackwell has some coaching talent. I was questioning him in the prior game because of too much Gillon but it turns out Triche was hurt.

That's very true. But Fancy had some great players. I just get a big hit from Blackwell, always have since he came to the Cuse.

Glad we got the Thursday game. That gives the guys an extra day of rest.

Triche being healthy is huge.
Devo-Triche-Fair-Southerland-Jackson is the money lineup.

That is 3/5s of the best zone ever from 2013 with Jackson's offense and Devo's play making skills.

Does he desire a D1 coaching job? He's the man.
You would have to think that he has much more aspirations that Section III basketball. However, where does that next step take him. Does he take over a school like OCC as their head coach or does he go D-1 as an assistant. I guess he can be successful going either route.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom