Boeheim's Army vs Team FOE Game Thread... | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs Team FOE Game Thread...

It may have already been answered but does anyone know why Cooney played so few minutes?
The guy has a role on the team. However he is clearly the 4th guard in the rotation behind Devo, Triche, and Gillon.

After Cooney's over-dribbling exhibit leading to a turnover it was funny when Fran was like, "Um Trevor, just find a spot on the floor to shoot from."

She's the lead fan for the voting of Boeheim's Army. If BA wins The Tournament, she wins $20k.
Oh, so she's the one who made the cookies. Apparently she's the lead fan for Overseas Elite as well.

Did you see him when he was in there?
Look I was just asking, as I had not seen anyone play that few minutes previously. I honestly did not see Cooney was he was on the court. I definitely think Devo and Triche should play all the guard minutes they can handle. Gillon was a spark yesterday but there are days he can be worse than Cooney.

And I did see Donte Greene while he was in there! enough said...but he managed 28 minutes......that needs to change! Riley/Southerland/Fair/Devo/Triche...lots of it...

Riley/Southerland/Fair/Devo/Triche...lots of it...
my memory of Southerland when he was here was confirmed by this game: he is most effective as an energy guy off the bench

Oh, so she's the one who made the cookies. Apparently she's the lead fan for Overseas Elite as well.
Is she really the lead fan for Overseas Elite and Boeheim's Army? If true awful vetting job by the TBT. Pick one team and support them.

Is she really the lead fan for Overseas Elite and Boeheim's Army? If true awful vetting job by the TBT. Pick one team and support them.
She's also the lead fan for Always a Brave.

Breakdown of the last 10 points scored by FOE:
Two two-point FGs, both from after timeout plays
Three free throws
One long three

She's also the lead fan for Always a Brave.
Well congrats to her passion as I don't see how you can be a lead fan for Bradley and Syracuse alumni teams.
Too bad someone on here wasn't the booster.
I hope she gets the win from the BA though.

Well congrats to her passion as I don't see how you can be a lead fan for Bradley and Syracuse alumni teams.
Too bad someone on here wasn't the booster.
I hope she gets the win from the BA though.
Leave it to the Syracuse grad/fan to find and exploit the loophole!

Who knows, she might be the lead fan for even more teams. I only know about the Bradley team because that's my wife's alma mater and I was following their progress.

Leave it to the Syracuse grad/fan to find and exploit the loophole!

Who knows, she might be the lead fan for even more teams. I only know about the Bradley team because that's my wife's alma mater and I was following their progress.

She's the top fan of four teams, according to this article:

Top Boeheim's Army fan from Brewerton will net $20,000 if team wins TBT

Edit: this is my favorite thing in that article:

"I want Boeheim's Army to win because that's my team," Winkler said. "But at the same time, I have a desire to put a lazy river in my backyard. That's a pretty good downpayment."

She's the lead fan for the voting of Boeheim's Army. If BA wins The Tournament, she wins $20k.

I was thinking she might be the lead fan. That would be the only way I could see someone reacting quite like that. I probably would to for $20K

She's the top fan of four teams, according to this article:

Top Boeheim's Army fan from Brewerton will net $20,000 if team wins TBT

Edit: this is my favorite thing in that article:

"I want Boeheim's Army to win because that's my team," Winkler said. "But at the same time, I have a desire to put a lazy river in my backyard. That's a pretty good downpayment."
LMAO at her thinking a pool with a lazy river and swim up bar will cost her between $30k and $35k. She needs to add at least another $100k to $150k to that estimate.

I also hope she doesn't want to live in Syracuse wanting to put that kind of pool in. 2 months of use and impossible to close during the winter.

LMAO at her thinking a pool with a lazy river and swim up bar will cost her between $30k and $35k. She needs to add at least another $100k to $150k to that estimate.

I also hope she doesn't want to live in Syracuse wanting to put that kind of pool in. 2 months of use and impossible to close during the winter.
Swim or skate, year around recreation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom