Boeheim's Army vs Team FOE Game Thread... | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs Team FOE Game Thread...

This game with Ram Nation and Overseas Elite is like a wake. No noise, little or no fan involvement. No energy. The best traveling team on the planet will have a horde of Orange clad lunatics creating an earsplitting cacophony of " Let's Go Orange. This tournament is a major plus for die hard basketball fans and it's absolutely awesome getting to see Orange lifers leavin it all out on the floor for the Orange. Today's comeback will be memorable for a looong long time. Great win. 2 more... it's their year!

Why would people turn this incredible,feel good day into another dis of GMac.

Unbelievable.

Im sorry but at what point did I mention GMac?

Im sorry but at what point did I mention GMac?
Because you dared to make a post that insulted GMac by not including him as part of the staff by replacing Blackwell with GMac you incurred the guy's wrath. As he is the president of the defend GMac from any criticism even if it's legitimate fan club.

You did nothing wrong.

If anybody beats the undefeated Overseas Elite it will be us. Just keep running that 2 man game with Triche and Southerland with Devo off the ball attacking and they will be tough to stop.

If anybody beats the undefeated Overseas Elite it will be us. Just keep running that 2 man game with Triche and Southerland with Devo off the ball attacking and they will be tough to stop.
The Twitterverse seems to think the fix was in with Overseas Elite over VCU. Any truth to that?

I believe his point is that you didn't.

hope he doesn't lose sleep over it. GMac just slipped my mind, honestly.

The Twitterverse seems to think the fix was in with Overseas Elite over VCU. Any truth to that?

Didn't see the game, but I saw it was another big comeback.

Well then. the Ram nation must have been in on it. They couldn't make a shot when they needed one. What possible motive could anyone have to put the fix in?

Donte is too dangerous; either for us or the other team. His next assist will be his first. Best move was to bench him. need less greene and more south.

Last edited:
Just watched on the espn app... Freaking awesome!!! That second half defense was a thing of beauty. Well done guys and coach Blackwell!

Geez, this will be a tough matchup. Is this the Fogg who played for Arizona?

This team has a lot of firepower. We are going to need someone besides Dirty to find their 3 point stroke.

Great comeback yesterday. Good energy from the crowd. I think Triche can play in the GLeague at worst.

Those are my comments for now. There are some other observations I had that I can't post because I have tread lightly from here on out.

I mean of course Triche can play in the G league. He played in the G league all last season.

It may have already been answered but does anyone know why Cooney played so few minutes?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom