Boeheim's Army vs Team FOE Game Thread... | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs Team FOE Game Thread...

Flacusian...I'm a big Triche fan. Never ever dissed him when he was at SU...you're even a bigger Triche fan than I am.
Yup... guilty as charged. I think Brandon never got the credit he deserved when he was here. I think that was partly on account of he had such a flat affect with respect to his demeanor and many thought that he could have been much more assertive. Bottom line is we won more games over the 4 years he was on the team than any other 4 year period in Cuse Basketball history. A lot of that was from the steady contributions from BT... as he quietly went about his business. I think it's great that he has this tournament to showcase his abilities in a manner which he often didn't during his stay on the hill. Great player... a winner...and never a problem with him of any kind whatsoever. We could use more kids like him. He had the ability to play both the 1 and the 2.

JB, Red, Grif and Blackwell?

I'd love that personally. Would love to ask Eric/Brandon/CJ and them how he relates to the players. Coachings only half of it at that level, gotta recruit too.
Why would people turn this incredible,feel good day into another dis of GMac.

Unbelievable.

Wait, we won this? I was driving across the beautiful state of Colorado during the game and when I checked in here it was looking bleak.
Yup... we prolly took the lead when you were passing through Grand Junction!

So it looks like "OverSeed" Efete? Have to do a smack down like today. Devo in hyper jawbone mode. Dirty making umbrellas a must.

Wow, Ram Nation choking at the end here. Looks like it's Boeheims Argonauts Vs. Overranked Oldmeat.

Love SU fans. If a bunch of ninety year olds were playing half court and one team was called Syracuse, there be a load of people pullin for the Orange Geezers to win. Once a fan always a fan. I hate every other BB team. Only the Orange to the grave. I don't feel this way about any other team in the NBA NFL NHL I must have drank too much Onondaga Lake water.

Oh great another matchup with that big guy Dejuan Blair.

Surprised he didn't play for the Pitt alumni team but oh well.
Boeheim's Army vs. 2x defending champ Overseas Elite will probably be the 2nd matchup. To maximize viewers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom