Boomer & Carton | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Boomer & Carton

Every single talking head bozo that references the "Syracuse shouldn't have even been in the Tourney" stops there. They add absolutely no reason or backing to that statement. Instead, they just reiterate the same comment over and over and over and that becomes their reason. It's mind numbing and it just makes these people look like bigger idiots. Seriously, have some backbone, have some original thoughts, have some actual data to support your idiotic opinion.

I'm so glad this team has proven every single hater (and even us fans) wrong. Instead of saying they were wrong, the media losers continue to spout the same refrain over and over and really can't wait to say "see, I told you so" if we do end up losing at some point.
Sadly we see it all the time in politics - just keep repeating something that has no basis in fact or reasoning until it becomes accepted.

Pre Fine thing...JB was on their show. And Carlton mentioned that while he was at SU Boeheim came to his fraternity house (was DU I believe up on Comstock) and actually spoke to their house.

Yup == and was talking about how upset he was about losing Kenny Anderson and how JB told him to chill out bc Autry was coming and was no slouch.

Chris Madog Russo is on right now saying Syracuse shouldn't have been in the tournament. Granted the night of the tournament he had Boehiem on his radio show at about 9pm and was telling Jimmy B "you deserved to be in"

Sadly we see it all the time in politics - just keep repeating something that has no basis in fact or reasoning until it becomes accepted.
The "Big Lie" theory. Often ascribed to Goebbels, but probably goes back centuries, at least.

"You mad, Boomer? Come at me, bro"

boeheim.jpg

What is Carton's deal? Was Jb not nice to him during an interview lol. Talking about the Bernie Fine thing, making up stories that proctors took tests for the players. The guy is best friends with Ray Rice a wife abuser.

When I think of Boomer, I think of all the brain damage Bruce gave him over the years.

I can"t watch those 2 because they make my blood boil when they speak of Boeheim. Gottlieb gets a lot of flack from Syracuse fans but to me Carton is 100 times worse. He is Alumni for gods sake. Watch the way he talks to people who call in to that show and then tell me that Boeheim is the arrogant one. I can"t stand him!

Carton is a clown, the only reason why he is even on the air, is because Boomer carries that show.

What is Carton's deal? Was Jb not nice to him during an interview lol. Talking about the Bernie Fine thing, making up stories that proctors took tests for the players. The guy is best friends with Ray Rice a wife abuser.

He proudly states that he and Ray Rice went to the same high school. I haven't listened to him since his holier than though attitude about Boeheim came to a head during the Fine investigation. Something to the effect that Boeheim should step down and he won't support the team until he's gone. Strangely he named his book "Loud Mouth" shortly after fellow SU alum Adam Shein started a show on SNY called "Loud Mouths". Major tool.

Carton's deal is this. When the Paterno thing happened Carton came out so strong that Penn St must fire him and how JoePa is the worst person on earth. He knew everything and let it happened. Then a few weeks later the SU thing happens with Fine and he felt cornered because of what he said about JoePa that if he didn't come out as strong against Jimmy B he would look like a hypocrite. And he took the stance "Jimmy B had to know what was going on" and he wouldn't by the ..."he didn't know" excuse. So from that point on he has it out for Syracuse.

that show is based in Charlotte. Complete clown show.

After my morning drive, I put on another random XM channel at lunch - boom - more Syracuse shouldn't be here stuff - that narrative was Dayton was beat up and overseeded, then they beat a 15 seed and an 11 and Virginia choked... Then on the drive home another channel, same damn stuff and to put a cherry on top they roll that crypt keeper Tom Brennan out with "Well you beat Syracuse 11 years ago, what do you think of all this." I kid you not. Then on another channel they had a discussion of whether SU's run was the most unexpected or something like that, they concluded that it couldn't be considered that because the only good team they played was Virginia and since they are a conference foe, it is much easier to beat them. If you consider that logic for 0.4 seconds it will blow your mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom