Bowl projections | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Bowl projections

If they beat beat BC where is win 6? Three tough ones to end it: at ville at ncst and Pitt at home
With a player like Shrader, a team like Pitt coming in highly ranked last game for Seniors, he finds a way to send the Seniors out in style.

1635112753005.jpeg

I really want us to make the gator bowl so I don’t have to travel haha

If it's in Tampa, I'll be happy to host a scramble at my home course. I live on the course, so a plentiful supply of adult beverages is even easier than from the beer cart girl. Plus, I don't charge. ;-)
I definitely know where I’m staying!!

The ACC has a lot of bowl slots. Right now,looks likely some will go unused.

Especially if Wake runs the table and somehow gets into the playoff.

Duke, FSU, BC, VT, GT all look unlikely to get 6 wins. If we can get there, I suspect we will get a better bowl than a 6-6 ACC team would get in a normal year.

Duke, FSU, BC, VT, GT all look unlikely to get 6 wins. If we can get there, I suspect we will get a better bowl than a 6-6 ACC team would get in a normal year.
FSU is coming on. I think they beat Clemson comfortably this week

You think if Wake runs the table they get in?

I'd be really surprised.

FSU is coming on. I think they beat Clemson comfortably this week
I’m surprised the spread is 10. Although it is in Death Valley.

You think if Wake runs the table they get in?

I'd be really surprised.
They would need a lot of chaos. You will hear a lot of ppl screaming about an undefeated p5 getting left out but they are Wake Forrest and the Acc is horrendous.

We need to update our “ACC is bad” takes to “might not have a national title contender, but have a lot of good-mediocre“

won’t fit on a bumper sticker, but no elite (Wake and Pitt *might be good enough to sneak into a playoff spot*) and no awful teams

We need to update our “ACC is bad” takes to “might not have a national title contender, but have a lot of good-mediocre“

won’t fit on a bumper sticker, but no elite (Wake and Pitt *might be good enough to sneak into a playoff spot*) and no awful teams

We’re “bad” for the ACC any other year

but I agree with you here, we are mainly a mediocre football conference this year with some solid teams and then some iffy teams. Obviously, no Natty contenders this year.

I actually think this is weirdly good for the conference to have some other teams at the top as opposed to Clemson. If the whole conference starts to build rather than just one team, as a whole we ALL get better

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom