Bowling Green journalist on Babers | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Bowling Green journalist on Babers

Schmeltz really enjoying his newfound board fame

A man of his stature and intelligence deserves such accolades.. I'm glad I could just be a small part of it.

Hey Ohio media ... Can we trade you a Poliquin and an Axe for a Schmeltz?

Wow, that's really lowballing them. There better be cash, first round picks, and future considerations going to Ohio as well.

Last edited:
Qbobby said:
Wow, that's really lowballing them. There better be cash, first round pics, and future considerations going to Ohio as well.

I'd throw in a Lindsley and a Manchild to sweeten the deal

Just wanted to swing by and offer up early congrats on landing Dino, safe to say the cat is out of the bag now with the reports today. I'll be heading to Detroit in an hour or so for the game and will enjoy the likely last game we'll have with him and hope he can bring us another conference championship.

So you are saying there is part of KC that has power AND light? Holy cow, they have made amazing progress there. Do they have a traffic light? ;)

That place parties, seriously.

Just wanted to swing by and offer up early congrats on landing Dino, safe to say the cat is out of the bag now with the reports today. I'll be heading to Detroit in an hour or so for the game and will enjoy the likely last game we'll have with him and hope he can bring us another conference championship.
Oh boy...don't jinx things! ;)

Good luck to you guys tonight. You've got literally every Syracuse fan rooting for the Falcons.

As you can tell we are pretty excited to get that offense in the dome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom