Bowling Green journalist on Babers | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Bowling Green journalist on Babers

Oh yeah, the East Carolina guy. I think it was a purple hippo. Can't remember his handle...Haven't seen him for quite a while. :D

96gu4z.gif

KaiserUEO said:
nothing compares to, jeepers gotta be pushing 14, 15 years ago when we had thread view (still the best view IMO) and the GreyAvenger was trying to get memphis into the bigmidwest and somehow managed to embed a sound byte into his handle so everytime you clicked on 1 of his posts...you heard Eye of the Tiger.

That was fun when we could embed audio.

Us here in PA have the same views of the folks in WV...

I never said that these views were true...lol...lets just say I hear Pennsyltucky a whole lot living in the Southern Tier growing up...ha ha ha.

Talk about an overreaction. This guy on the radio could be BGSU's version of DYSTnow.

Can't see Babers not being ours.

MikeSU02's sufan poster rankings:
1. bnoro
2. bnoro
3.bnoro
4-100. FOH everyone that doesn't agree with Babers being ours.

It's a very insular place. Not really part of the south. Not really part of the midwest. Very weird legislature. Lots of race problems. Generally crappy weather all year. We go to the Lake of the Ozarks (I am forced to go). It doesn't compare to CNY - on any level. Well, maybe the weird legislature part.

Please indulge me...where can I find something that compares to Party Cove in CNY? Just for further reference when I visit. lol

Please indulge me...where can I find something that compares to Party Cove in CNY? Just for further reference when I visit. lol
different strokes for different folks. party cove is like lake havasu out here - not for me.

Uhh, maybe you haven't heard, but Onondoga lake is now clean enough to swim in...
sediment.jpg
Looks beautiful. Just ignore the sewer stuff.

I never said that these views were true...lol...lets just say I hear Pennsyltucky a whole lot living in the Southern Tier growing up...ha ha ha.
Trust I use the term Pennsyltucky on a daily basis lol. Good thing I'm originally from NY ;)

As my uncle used to describe Pennsylvania, "That state is Pittsburgh and Philadelphia with Arkansas in between."

And having lived in central PA for a few years, yes. Yes, indeed.
Camo everywhere and if you have a pick up truck you better have your Rebel flag flying. Our Wal Marts have horse and buggy stalls. Kids are off the first 2 and 1/2 days of deer hunting seasons, the word youins is overheard way to much, scrapple and hog maw are good dinning (Applebee's is fine dinning, of course), and my favorite local bar is nicknamed the plywood palace. I can't quit you south central PA!!!

Last edited:
Camo everywhere and if you have a pick up truck you better have your Rebel flag flying. Our Wal Marts have horse and buggy stalls. Kids are off the first 2 and 1/2 days of dear hunting seasons, the word youins is overheard way to much, scrapple and hog maw are good dinning (Applebee's is fine dinning, of course), and my favorite local bar is nicknamed the plywood palace. I can't quit you south central PA!!!
Does Mrs. PAcuse hide in the basement?

Camo everywhere and if you have a pick up truck you better have your Rebel flag flying. Our Wal Marts have horse and buggy stalls. Kids are off the first 2 and 1/2 days of dear hunting seasons, the word youins is overheard way to much, scrapple and hog maw are good dinning (Applebee's is fine dinning, of course), and my favorite local bar is nicknamed the plywood palace. I can't quit you south central PA!!!
"Hey, go red up your room!"

And BC made back to back appearances in the ACC title game in 2007 and 2008, and that was coming out of the Atlantic. I know FSU and Clemson were down back then, but still...
BC was #2 in the country at a point in 2007

College football is so insanely volatile with teams fading and rising on an almost annual basis. As quickly as we declined we could rise with the right scheme and coach. Babers high powered offense in the dome could very well be that.

the dream would be to get it figured out and then have an OC in place to take over in 10 years to continue the 50 pt a game pace.

College football is so insanely volatile with teams fading and rising on an almost annual basis. As quickly as we declined we could rise with the right scheme and coach. Babers high powered offense in the dome could very well be that.
People forget how bad teams like Baylor used to be... 1996-2009, never more than 5 wins in a single season

3 mile bay on Oneida lake, keep your ears open for the pig roast weekend. Used to be wild. We have kids now and no boat.

Missouri isn't for everybody. We go there every 3 years for wifey's family reunion. It's a very backward place. (Sorry all you missouri folks on the board - JMHO.) I'd live in Mississippi before moving to Mizzou. Just sayin.
Says the guy who lives in Sheriff Joe's state, lol!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom