Bowls | Syracusefan.com

Bowls

CanadianSU

Living Legend
Hello friends new poster here from the igloos of Canada! These next 2 games mean ALOT between going to the cheescake bowl against North Texas etc, or between us playing Ole Miss. I think 6-6 gets the Military bowl vs N Texas or BBVA (pitt bowl) vs Rutgirls. 7-5 music city vs 7-5 might land us vs Ole Miss in Nashville.

Personally I would love to smash Rutgirls just because there are so many of them up here.

Go orange!

Hello friends new poster here from the igloos of Canada! These next 2 games mean ALOT between going to the cheescake bowl against North Texas etc, or between us playing Ole Miss. I think 6-6 gets the Military bowl vs N Texas or BBVA (pitt bowl) vs Rutgirls. 7-5 music city vs 7-5 might land us vs Ole Miss in Nashville.

Personally I would love to smash Rutgirls just because there are so many of them up here.

Go orange!
welcome to the board!

Go orange!
There are a lot of Rutgers people in Canada?

There are a lot of Rutgers people in Canada?
Around Southern Ontario and Toronto there are endless..heck, my coworker comes from Rutgers and it is annoying listening to him blab about how good there recruiting class is (before they all decomitted)

I love your national anthem, hockey and a cold Labatt Blue.

Welcome.

Yes, all of this, plus I'll add that I love that you're eliminating the penny. And that you haven't yet eliminated the Mayor of Toronto. Keep him on forever.

ROBFORD2_medium.gif

Yes, all of this, plus I'll add that I love that you're eliminating the penny. And that you haven't yet eliminated the Mayor of Toronto. Keep him on forever.
Seems like he is a headline down there, you can only imagine the press he is getting in TO...

Name anyone that's as awesome as this guy. I dare you.
That's why he's going to get re elected. The support for him is crazy. He coaches a High school football team here, maybe if Shaf fails we can give him a call

love this time of year with bowl projections, feels good to be back in this convos every year now. I'm happy wherever we go because the season lengthened and players get rewarded.

I have to take back what I said about welcoming you to the board after seeing the avatar you used... disgusting...

as long as there are none of those god awful ole chants we're cool
I think syracuse needs more tradition maybe after every TD we can do an ole chant. I think that would be cool. ;)

Yaaaaa...that would not work, you have to be a hockey fan to understand what I said
Played hockey all my life. Happen to be born and raised in Canada. Moved to the US 30 yrs ago. Hate the Montreal Canadians. That is all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom