Boynton vs Hurley, 6:30 pm tonight on FS1 | Syracusefan.com

Boynton vs Hurley, 6:30 pm tonight on FS1

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
This will give the 80% of this board who never watch other games a chance to watch two coaches in action who's names are being thrown around Orange Nation.

I'll be watching this game with much interest. I'm on the Boynton bandwagon, and would love to see OKU mop the floor with the turd Hurley.

I'll be watching this game with much interest. I'm on the Boynton bandwagon, and would love to see OKU mop the floor with the turd Hurley.
Find it unlikely. Mermaid man Hurley has a tea this year. Hopefully he keeps his tourney streak alive though.

This will give the 80% of this board who never watch other games a chance to watch two coaches in action who's names are being thrown around Orange Nation.
Who in their right mind has even hinted that Hurley might be a candidate for the SU job? And why would Hurley leave a peer school in UConn which is now building momentum, to come take over a post-JB Syracuse? All due respect, but this is one of the most inane musings that I've ever witnessed on this board...and that's saying a lot! SMDH

Entertaining first half. State up 25-23 with 7:45 left in first half. OSU playing well

Hawkins is really good for the puppies. He’s a DC kid too. We probably didn’t recruit him because Buddy was here. 12 straight for the puppies. Their big is very good. UCONN is talented and deep. 37-28 with 3:48 left in first half.

UConn sucks but they are good this year. Another example of a school doing some solid portaling and picking up great high school players.

48-31 UCONN at the half. They went on a late 15-0 run. They are good. We have no one who would start for UCONN, including Jesse.

They are very good. As in if Hurley doesn't screw it up they are a contender again. Uggh

It’s an embarrassment this is where we are vs them though
I started warning people about this a couple of years ago when they started winning recruiting battles over JB and collecting other guys that could play at SU that JB never offered. I'm not surprised, it was only a matter of time before this caught up with us. This is what happens when the focus of building the team is focused on his son and his friends

I hate Hurley and like boynton.

Boynton just said this in my Twitter feed:

"I don't know if (No.) 8 is high enough for this team. I've watched them play every one of their games, and I saw a team that, from my view, for whatever it's worth, can win a national championship."

He’s taking about hurleys team.

So I guess give me Hurley and I will swallow it like ipecac syrup. And let’s go Orange.

I hate Hurley and like boynton.

Boynton just said this in my Twitter feed:

"I don't know if (No.) 8 is high enough for this team. I've watched them play every one of their games, and I saw a team that, from my view, for whatever it's worth, can win a national championship."

He’s taking about hurleys team.

So I guess give me Hurley and I will swallow it like ipecac syrup. And let’s go Orange.

In just a few years he has the UConn program lapping us multiple times. That's also with the whole Kevin Ollie incident that dragged on to boot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom