BREAKING...Appeals Committee modifies JB's nine-game suspension to begin with next game | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

BREAKING...Appeals Committee modifies JB's nine-game suspension to begin with next game

JB need to brush up on his iMessage skills. Keep the line of communication between him and Hop open on a secure channel.

Wow, I unexpectedly get to attend the head coaching debut of Mike Hopkins! Sigh.

NCAA: We screwed up, so we're going to screw up harder and faster, even though it took us nine months to decide we screwed up, after the ten years it took us to investigate the situation we screwed up about.

Makes sense to me.

So the NCAA caused SU to circle the wagons to prepare to salvage the lifeline of the program because they came down with the harshest of penalties only to lessen some of punishment back to SU: With dat being said named players were subjected to derailing their college careers because of the eneptness of the NCAA. I don't know if Bj would have been starting but he would have definitely been in the 6-7man rotation to help this team. But again the players suffer with the stuff that went on even though they were not apart of it. To take away schollies definitely hurt SU because you would have had 2 more juniors to bolster the depth and with experience in the system. They (NCAA) sucks big time. Can you say PISSED!!!!:bat:
So much for the hammer!!!

Last edited:
So the NCAA caused SU to circle the wagons to prepare to salvage the lifeline of the program because they came down with the harshest of penalties only to lessen some of punishment back to SU: With dat being said named players were subjected to derailing their college careers because of the eneptness of the NCAA. I don't know if Bj would have been starting but he would have definitely been in the 6-7man rotation to help this team. But again the players suffer with the stuff that went on even though they were not apart of it. To take away schollies defenitly hurt SU because you would have had 2 more juniors to bolster the depth and with experience in the system. They (NCAA) sucks big time. Can you say PISSED!!!!:bat:
Yes, it's the student athletes who were affected the most if not the most prominently. How is BJ doing?

Yes, it's the student athletes who were affected the most if not the most prominently. How is BJ doing?
He's suffering like the rest of us. Sitting and watching! But he's doing well thanks. Since the NCAA is modifying penalties, how about letting BJ play the remainder of the season plus 2 more years at their current schools since they are modifying things admitting that they went overboard with the sanctions. Give the players who left their dream schools something in return for their BS!
FIGHTING MAD!!!
image.jpeg

It makes me sick when I see the commercials... The NCAA is there to support student athletes... My A$$... It is a corrupt organization that should be shut down.

It is absurd, they clearly have a personal vendetta against JB / SU. I can't begin to imagine how difficult this all is for him and his family, and no one should forget that it is also our student athletes that are being hurt.

He's suffering like the rest of us. Sitting and watching! But he's doing well thanks. Since the NCAA is modifying penalties, how about letting BJ play the remainder of the season plus 2 more years at their current schools since they are modifying things admitting that they went overboard with the sanctions. Give the players who left their dream schools something in return for their BS!
FIGHTING MAD!!!
View attachment 54226
That would require the NCAA people to have both hearts and brains. Or compassion and common sense. Sadly they lack them all. It's going to take a revolution to make adequate changes.

Perhaps you should contact Jay Bilas if you haven't to give him BJ's perspective. He's pretty good about backing the student athletes and giving them publicity.

So the NCAA caused SU to circle the wagons to prepare to salvage the lifeline of the program because they came down with the harshest of penalties only to lessen some of punishment back to SU: With dat being said named players were subjected to derailing their college careers because of the eneptness of the NCAA. I don't know if Bj would have been starting but he would have definitely been in the 6-7man rotation to help this team. But again the players suffer with the stuff that went on even though they were not apart of it. To take away schollies defenitly hurt SU because you would have had 2 more juniors to bolster the depth and with experience in the system. They (NCAA) sucks big time. Can you say PISSED!!!!:bat:

he would have been our best 3 this year

NCAA: We screwed up, so we're going to screw up harder and faster, even though it took us nine months to decide we screwed up, after the ten years it took us to investigate the situation we screwed up about.

Makes sense to me.
Brilliant!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom