Breaking Bad | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Breaking Bad

I have been enjoying Breaking Bad immensely. It hasn't knocked Lost off of the throne for me though. There was one point (I think in the episode Ab Aeterno) where someone was approaching Richard but it wasn't apparent whether it was the Man in Black or someone else. I was literally yelling "please be Hugo!" at my TV. Breaking Bad has come close to getting those kind of responses out of me, but Lost is still my favorite.

I just saw on youtube aaron paul was on the price is right a while back. Look it up, its pretty funny

I just saw on youtube aaron paul was on the price is right a while back. Look it up, its pretty funny
I believe if you look up Conan Bteaking Bad you can find it.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

By the way, Walt's doctor from the first two seasons at least...am I crazy, or does he look EXACTLY like a 45 year old version of Jay Williams?

IT69cd3.jpg

I'm almost done with season three, and still one of my absolute favorite minor details is the fact that Walter White, wannabe drug kingpin, still wears a calculator watch.

So I'm a little over halfway through season 7. Sorry Jesse Pinkman, but I think Uncle Hank is my new favorite character.

So I'm a little over halfway through season 7. Sorry Jesse Pinkman, but I think Uncle Hank is my new favorite character.
Dude, two words Face Off. Just wait it is brilliant!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

So, I just got to this scene:

gus-fring-come-at-me.gif

So that was pretty awesome.

It gets awesomer. S04 is at the top of my "best seasons of a show" ever list.

Said list is admittedly rather short as I watch very few shows...

gus-fring-come-at-me.gif

You ain't seen nothing yet babababy you ain't seen nothing yet.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Season 4, episode 10.

Gus Fring is a bad. Mother. F**ker.

That said, I'm a little sad that I know what lies ahead for him. Even with a show I'd never watched before, it's hard to avoid spoilers when you peruse as many entertainment websites as I do.

Season 4, episode 10.

Gus Fring is a bad. Mother. F**ker.

That said, I'm a little sad that I know what lies ahead for him. Even with a show I'd never watched before, it's hard to avoid spoilers when you peruse as many entertainment websites as I do.
Amazing me is when we first meet him at the chicken restaurant he's "Urkle". His character transforms immensely over the course of the show.

gus-fring-come-at-me.gif

I rooted for Gus that whole season all the way till the episode Crawl Space but I won't spoil it for you. What Gus says to Walter in that episode is why I flipped against Gus. However, the episode Box Cutter was awesome. "Well get back to work"
Sadly, I got spoilers for the last season and I won't say anything but this season but from what I have heard it all ties together.

An interesting opinion piece in the NY Times for you BB fans.

Anna Gunn..plays Skyler White

"My character, to judge from the popularity of Web sites and Facebook pages devoted to hating her, has become a flash point for many people’s feelings about strong, nonsubmissive, ill-treated women. As the hatred of Skyler blurred into loathing for me as a person, I saw glimpses of an anger that, at first, simply bewildered me."

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/24/opinion/i-have-a-character-issue.html?src=mv&ref=general

Currently watching the season 4 finale, and one other nice little touch that I've noticed - no one in Fring's circle drives a flashy car. It's all used sedans. Great touch, allows them to blend in and draw the least amount of attention. The little details are my favorite in this show, I think.

And just finished the episode:

"Walt, was this you? What happened?"
"I won."

Awesome.

Still not as awesome as The Wire, but awesome.

An interesting opinion piece in the NY Times for you BB fans.

Anna Gunn..plays Skyler White

"My character, to judge from the popularity of Web sites and Facebook pages devoted to hating her, has become a flash point for many people’s feelings about strong, nonsubmissive, ill-treated women. As the hatred of Skyler blurred into loathing for me as a person, I saw glimpses of an anger that, at first, simply bewildered me."

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/24/opinion/i-have-a-character-issue.html?src=mv&ref=general
That Op-Ed really pissed me off. Anna Gunn wrote that to try and get support from the Hollywood Liberal Elite voters of the Emmys so she can actually win one by claiming misogamy and getting votes for an Emmy she isn't qualified to win like Bryan Cranston has won 3 playing Walter White. What a joke Anna yeah people hate your character not because she f'ed Ted, treated Walter like chit, and the fact the writers made her character unlikable. BLAME THE WRITERS AND STOP CLAIMING SEXISM.

That Op-Ed really pissed me off. Anna Gunn wrote that to try and get support from the Hollywood Liberal Elite voters of the Emmys so she can actually win one by claiming misogamy and getting votes for an Emmy she isn't qualified to win like Bryan Cranston has won 3 playing Walter White. What a joke Anna yeah people hate your character not because she f'ed Ted, treated Walter like chit, and the fact the writers made her character unlikable. BLAME THE WRITERS AND STOP CLAIMING s e x ISM.

I thought it might get a rise. That's why I posted the link. Looks like it did.;)

I frequent another forum where misogyny is brought up continuously on just about every topic you can imagine. An interesting point that I read was that Skyler Ted is only cheating if you agree that Walt had the right to hold her in their marriage, against her divorce request and wishes. Food for thought.

It did change how I thought about that particular action.

I frequent another forum where misogyny is brought up continuously on just about every topic you can imagine. An interesting point that I read was that Skyler Ted is only cheating if you agree that Walt had the right to hold her in their marriage, against her divorce request and wishes. Food for thought.

It did change how I thought about that particular action.
Skyler didn't have to F Ted in the first place. If my wife was a drug lord and was violating numerous laws and endangering my life and kids I wouldn't ask her for a divorce and keep lies to myself. I am going to the police and getting her arrested so my property and assets don't get tied up under the RICO charge she would be charged with. Skyler should have followed the advice of her lawyer instead of Ted and doing everything she could get the divorce without ratting out her husband. The commentary she gave her OP-Ed was a joke and ploy to get support for her to win an Emmy when she can't beat either of the Downton Abbeys actresses or Jessica Brody from Homeland so Anna Gunn has to write that Op-Ed to appeal to Hollywood and win an Emmy.