Breaking Roberson News... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Breaking Roberson News...

Miss Haley Davis from the back side
737938_10151346725137376_741758143_o.jpg

Wow. great news.

I think this will affect playing time everywhere. Christmas will play less minutes at forward, and more at center. BJ might well end up playing more at guard now than forward.

My guess as to how playing time will be doled out come conference time....

Coleman 15
Christmas 15
Keita 15
Obokoh 0
Fair 30
Grant 25
Roberson 20
Johnson 5
Ennis 30
Cooney 25
Gbinije 15
Patterson 5

Pretty deep and talented team.

It is a shame the practices are closed to the public. They would be great fun to watch.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Boeheim ride Ennis for 35 or 36

Let's goooooooooooooooo. See what positivity does? Some of you can go to the Uconn or Providence forum with all that negativity you were bringing into our forum with this whole process. Congrats to Tyler! Can't wait to see you dominate this season!

Last edited:
Let's goooooooooooooooo. See what positivity does? Some of you can go to the Uconn or Providence thread with all that negativity you were bringing into our forum with this whole process. Congrats to Tyler! Can't wait to see you dominate this season!

Now I know you must be a noob.

Let's goooooooooooooooo. See what positivity does? Some of you can go to the Uconn or Providence thread with all that negativity you were bringing into our forum with this whole process. Congrats to Tyler! Can't wait to see you dominate this season!
I think some have already taken you up on this...
Get back on board!
Syracuse_Station_4-8-06.JPG

This news now opens up the potential for debate about the very real possibility of Boeheim engineering some sort of Voltron out of Grant-Roberson-Johnson-McCullough next year.

Lion-Force.jpg

This news now opens up the potential for debate about the very real possibility of Boeheim engineering some sort of Voltron out of Grant-Roberson-Johnson-McCullough next year.

Lion-Force.jpg

This is one of my favorite posts ever.

All I can picture now is McCullough shouting, And I'll form, the head!

Welcome aboard Tyler, I hope you make a young Duke fan cry this season.

So Roberson did the amount of work that was needed and was cleared.

I would love to know when the final submission of his work was entered and the process from then to know now.

Because now the burden, imo, is on the NCAA to show why this takes the time it does.

I think the process was RC needing to convince the NCAA that the classes Tyler took in the summer should meet the core requirements the NCAA has

I think the process was RC needing to convince the NCAA that the classes Tyler took in the summer should meet the core requirements the NCAA has

That's fine. But I still want to know what the process is on the NCAA side. If the NCAA needs "X" amount or type of information from RC and RC provides it by a certain time, then why can't the NCAA have a process in place to approve this within the deadlines they, themselves, constructed?

I don't fault the NCAA for making sure these aren't diploma mills, but the NCAA needs to have deadlines and processes in place that they can utilize in a timely manner for these interactions. Otherwise, they should deconstruct the deadlines that currently stand.

That's my issue. It's not about looking the other way. It's not about doing your due diligence. It's about working within your own deadlines and with your own processes.