Breaking Roberson News... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Breaking Roberson News...

tee: I love Tyler's sneaker color choice in your avatar pic. The sneakers don't even match his Roselle Catholic uni but he doesn't care one bit.
It's funny you mention. I always had to wear pretty neutral stuff when donning my orange cap, shorts, sweatshirt, etc even though navy blue and white work well. So, check out this bad boy I bought a few months ago. Can wear it with just about anything (except those clown pants IU players wear).
Unlike me, Tyler's not afraid to clash. And my wife says I have no fashion sense. ;)

suhat.JPG

Well, shut my big mouth! I am the first to admit, I made a mistake.
Can't we still sic Jay Bilas on them, just for kicks?
:eek:

finally! Figures I go off radar for a while and bamm 8 page thread Tyler is cleared. Sorry don't have time to read everyone's cheers.

finally! Figures I go off radar for a while and bamm 8 page thread Tyler is cleared. Sorry don't have time to read everyone's cheers.

It's like make up sex huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now I have to go to work. Glad to see the good news and mostly positive comments. That Canada trip was great , but got me way to excited too early...and now this! Overload ...mind blown. Haha
Agree about the overload. Board was electric today.
So impossible to stay away. But have to for at least a few minutes.

Finally. YES! My wife just texted me we are 15 weeks today. She is pregnant with our first child. I responsed Tyler Roberson is eligible. She didn't seem to care and wasn't very amused. I won't let her ruin this glorious day for me.

Finally. YES! My wife just texted me we are 15 weeks today. She is pregnant with our first child. I responsed Tyler Roberson is eligible. She didn't seem to care and wasn't very amused. I won't let her ruin this glorious day for me.
Yes indeed! Great news man. All the best to you and your wife.

What's cool about your posts is that I just go opposite of what you think and it's always right! Thank you sir!
my pessimism about TR gaining eligibility was unfounded; I'll cop to that.

but your taking the instance of the NCAA granting him eligibility as proof that you were "right" that the NCAA was intent on screwing him is the goofiest thing you have ever posted . . . and that's saying something!

but your taking the instance of the NCAA granting him eligibility as proof that you were "right" that the NCAA was intent on screwing him is the goofiest thing you have ever posted . . . and that's saying something!

Time to change the avatar...

You are like a black fly in my Chardonnay .

Everyone calm down... we're on the same team here... And we got great news today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom