Brent M is the best | Syracusefan.com

Brent M is the best

kcsu

Living Legend
My opinion but he is the best. Guy hasnt changed in a thousand years. Total pro.

My opinion but he is the best. Guy hasnt changed in a thousand years. Total pro.
a total jerk. I know people that have done work for him. Total a hole. I also think he sucks at his job. Never have been a fan.

a total jerk. I know people that have done work for him. Total a hole. I also think he sucks at his job. Never have been a fan.
Wow really.

I just love his obvious point spread/gambling references throughout, especially at the end of a game that is out of reach where a "meaningless" basket is scored at the end. He actually says what many fans are thinking but no other commentators will mention.

yeah.
Thats too bad to hear. I have always liked his call of a game and years ago my Dad and I went to the Michigan SU football game. At the time it was the biggest crowd ever to watch a college game and we destroyed them. Brent did the game and before the game he was out walking the tailgate area. Stopped by with our group and seemed nice so who knows.

He's so passionate about the game... without the over-the-topness of Dickie V.
Last week during the K-State court storm (pre-controversy), he could care less that he may have been trampled to death.

I just love his obvious point spread/gambling references throughout, especially at the end of a game that is out of reach where a "meaningless" basket is scored at the end. He actually says what many fans are thinking but no other commentators will mention.

I enjoy that as well. I respect an announcer that can break the status quo and acknowledge reality while mixing in humor.

could not possibly agree more

I am with Dasher on this one. I also have heard from people who have worked with him that he's a jerk.

He used to have this phony routine where during a game he would develop two or three story lines, and when at the end one of them would happen, he would say "See, what did I tell you?" He doesn't do it so much anymore, probably because it was too obvious.

I will say his infatuation with McCarron's girlfriend was pretty funny.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom