Brian Ward Fired | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Brian Ward Fired

Any chance Dino brings in Kendall Briles as a co-offensive coordinator now that Taggart has been fired by FSU?
depends on $ and loyalty to lynch. Im guessing no

If you're going to make a change in season (for this season), this is the move that needed to be made. You need to restore a bit of hope for the team. Dino has said that the defense is the strongest unit on the team this year. If he can't create some positive momentum this year, it will be more challenging next year - for both the team and restoring some faith with the fan base.

Could keep Lynch on the staff and move him back to OL coach where he was at Bowling Green and SU prior to Cavanaugh’s arrival.

2015Bowling GreenCo-Offensive Coordinator/Offensive Line/Running Backs
2016-17SyracuseCo-Offensive Coordinator/Offensive Line
2018-presentSyracuseOffensive Coordinator/Running Backs

Upon closer review it makes sense.

Too much money is being invested in this Program - see the recent $25 million gift and especially the Dome renovation .

The University is probably not going to be as patient as it has been traditionally.

And Dino undoubtedly feels the urgency.

he needs to do a SELF ASSESMENT first, coach a scheme suited to your personnel second. third REALIZE that the d kept you in games to date--- dino-- look closer!!!!

Thank you ward for everything you did but it’s time to move on. I wish coach stanard all the success in turning our D around
I hope so. He is a really good De coach and I know the kids like him a lot. Hoping he can improve us dramatically. He is a good man with a good family. Let’s go.

there was some good stuff done even yesterday, wish we had a Dillon who made 5 out of nothing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom