Brinkley honored with Ed Block Courage Award | Syracusefan.com

Brinkley honored with Ed Block Courage Award

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
051012-Brinkley-Inside.jpg

The Story

Brink was one of the highlights of the GRob era, an easy kid to root for, and an unlikely pro. That game against KC was one of the coolest moments in the NFL last year, he literally took over the game.

Couldn't be happier for him, and I hope he gets a shot at some real PT this year.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Back when the new weight room was under construction I stopped by to grab a few photos for our web site.

Two freshman football players happened to be walking by.

I asked if it was OK to grab a couple of photos of them.

You could tell that they were happy souls by the contagious smiles on their faces.

If we were ever to put together a book with the best smiles ever from SU athletes they'd be near the top of the list.

It was my good fortune that day to capture Curtis Brinkley and Arthur Jones' smiles for my photo album.

They were genuinely friendly and gracious to this longtime fan. I will always root for their success.

Congrats to Brink.

Brink was one of the highlights of the GRob era, an easy kid to root for, and an unlikely pro. That game against KC was one of the coolest moments in the NFL last year, he literally took over the game.

Couldn't be happier for him, and I hope he gets a shot at some real PT this year.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
I was rooting for him like crazy in that game. Congrats, Boonah-Very well deserved!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom