Brisly Estime | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Brisly Estime

English, M*therf*cker do you speak it?!
I haven't ever laughed that hard at a post. If you say this in a Chris Tucker accent, unreal.

For the record, I can't understand what anybody ever writes on twitter, so this dude's post (or whatever) is pretty much par for the course.

Chris Tucker, that is a direct quote from Sam Jackson in Pulp Fiction, and it is classic.
I know that. Watched that just this past weekend.

But I am watching Rush Hour right now. And so I re-read in that voice. Guess its one of those had to be there moments.

So he is 21 and still plays HS football? Makes his tape a little less impressive but still that speed looks dynamic.

For the record, I can't understand what anybody ever writes on twitter, so this dude's post (or whatever) is pretty much par for the course.

exactly, I didn't think it was any different than what we see from some of our current players. God, I hate twitter...and facebook, hate that too.

Is it just me or did parts of the video look like they had been sped up ? and I'm serious the very first clip in the first hudl video looks doctored.

I'm not a big fan of 5'9 kids but we'll see where this goes. He's definitely fast and has a lot of wiggle.

Def sped up - watch the sidelines and cheerleaders. Don't know why they did it, co soldering he's the fastest player on the field anyway.

Is it just me or did parts of the video look like they had been sped up ? and I'm serious the very first clip in the first hudl video looks doctored.

I'm not a big fan of 5'9 kids but we'll see where this goes. He's definitely fast and has a lot of wiggle.

me neither, but I'm a big fan of kids with offers from Alabama.

I'm not really anti-5'-9" kids but I don't get a great feeling when you add up a lot of the things going on with this dude -- all of the bouncing around from schools, a strange highlight film and then a tweet that had 16-year-old twitter people saying "uhhh, dis dude dont no nothin bout grammar? #tweetfail"

this kid does not have a bama offer. not sure where you saw that.

ooops, sorry, got him confused with the other WR we are looking at. Please ignore my post.

ooops, sorry, got him confused with the other WR we are looking at. Please ignore my post.
on his twitter feed he was begging for a bama offer... as well as an offer from any acc/sec school.

I'm not really anti-5'-9" kids but I don't get a great feeling when you add up a lot of the things going on with this dude -- all of the bouncing around from schools, a strange highlight film and then a tweet that had 16-year-old twitter people saying "uhhh, dis dude dont no nothin bout grammar? #tweetfail"

completely agree. I haven't been able to pin down how he got a waiver to compete even though he's older than HS age eligibility.

Then on some Palm Beach blog people were slamming him for being a "grown man" and a "college age junior" beating up on 16 and 17 year old HS kids. Pretty funny.

I say we move on from this kid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom