Brisly Estime | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Brisly Estime

Not too many high school players can legally have a beer after the game. Just doesn't sound right.

completely agree. I haven't been able to pin down how he got a waiver to compete even though he's older than HS age eligibility.

Then on some Palm Beach blog people were slamming him for being a "grown man" and a "college age junior" beating up on 16 and 17 year old HS kids. Pretty funny.

I say we move on from this kid.
He started the season and played a few games under the age limit then received a waiver to complete the season after his birthday.

completely agree. I haven't been able to pin down how he got a waiver to compete even though he's older than HS age eligibility.

Then on some Palm Beach blog people were slamming him for being a "grown man" and a "college age junior" beating up on 16 and 17 year old HS kids. Pretty funny.

I say we move on from this kid.

I always worry when a kid has an offer "revoked" and then says it's because he visited WMU. It just doesn't pass the smell test.

I always worry when a kid has an offer "revoked" and then says it's because he visited WMU. It just doesn't pass the smell test.

Paul Johnson revokes offers at Georgia Tech if a commit takes an official visit somewhere else. It's not that uncommon.

Paul Johnson revokes offers at Georgia Tech if a commit takes an official visit somewhere else. It's not that uncommon.

But why would you visit WMU if you already had an offer and were committed to Iowa State? That would be pretty rare, I would think.

But why would you visit WMU if you already had an offer and were committed to Iowa State? That would be pretty rare, I would think.

If the school is paying for it...why not?...free trip...Not exactly a vacation hot spot, but hey, free is free!!

Ball_chill one doesn't sound hardnosed enough for us... Plus how do you chill only one ball...

I'm kidding, If Old McDonald likes him I like him... We've never had a Brisly on the roster...

He said cumin instead of coming... again!... Lol

Now, we have to land this kid.

cumin.jpg

If the school is paying for it...why not?...free trip...Not exactly a vacation hot spot, but hey, free is free!!

A free trip at the expense of your scholly to a better football school? That's a pretty hefty price. I mean, it's not like they would've surprised him by revoking, that was probably on the table to begin with when he committed.

You can't teach speed, but you can teach...F it apparently you can't teach English either!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom