Brisly Estime | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Brisly Estime

Actually visiting Ark then according to twitter

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

He told Malik that he was visiting Syracuse on the 1st. I'm wondering if he mis-tweeted bout Arkansas as McDonald was recruiting him for AR and now for Syracuse. Does he even have an offer from Arkansas?

per his twitter nc st pulled his offer

this kid is going to set a record for verbal commitments

just read nc state pulled brisly estime's scholarship offer

Good. I don't like to wish ill will on recruits but he was trying to get Malik Brown to visit NC State with him. What goes around comes around.

Good. I don't like to wish ill will on recruits but he was trying to get Malik Brown to visit NC State with him. What goes around comes around.

this kid seems like a loose cannon.

Ok, a young 20-something... Still not that surprising. I made some dumbass decisions at that age.

how many other 20 year old have made 3 different verbal commitments? i am just basing it off trying to comprehend his twitter, which is a project in itself. just seems all over the place

how many other 20 year old have made 3 different verbal commitments? i am just basing it off trying to comprehend his twitter, which is a project in itself. just seems all over the place

I really could care less about the decommits that he's made. I do take issue with trying to convince a player that's currently committed to a school that is recruiting you to visit a different school with you. I never talk bad about recruits but you have to draw the line somewhere.

99.99999999% chance he commits on or after his visit...........will be a decommit by Monday night :) Kids gonna set a record.

All seriousness, I will take speed out of S. Fla anytime.

99.99999999% chance he commits on or after his visit...........will be a decommit by Monday night :) Kids gonna set a record.

All seriousness, I will take speed out of S. Fla anytime.

Hey, as long as your the last commit!

Didn't Winfield commit 3 times prior to his latest Cuse committment?

Back on the Brisly train! Last stop Syracuse... we think.

Is he a friend of Malik? Seems I remember seeing something about that or that they are in contact.

Is he a friend of Malik? Seems I remember seeing something about that or that they are in contact.

I don't know if they are friends but have seen them tweet each other.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom