Brisly Estime | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Brisly Estime

I could see him taking the ship that was saved for Gus / Laray. Looks like he could be a versatile ATH and could make an impact on ST right away as a returner or a gunner.

99.99999999% chance he commits on or after his visit...........will be a decommit by Monday night :) Kids gonna set a record.

All seriousness, I will take speed out of S. Fla anytime.

yeah and he'll commit without an offer.

Kid has himself a nice thread going here. Maybe it approaches EBO territory when all is said and done.

Kid has himself a nice thread going here. Maybe it approaches EBO territory when all is said and done.

let's go for the brass ring... 79 pages, David Oku... or whatever the ridiculous count was...

well if nothing else he boosts our team recruit ranking so we can compete with buttgers for the paper tiger award.

Speaking of kids decommitiing/changing there minds I can't really fault them for that. I remember the college selection process that I went through and until I signed on the dotted line I was constantly bouncing from one school to the next. The only difference is I wasn't being recruited as a D1 athlete and nobody cared where I ultimately ended up and the process I went through to get there.

It's a big decision/committment.

OK. Here's my take. Brisly is a kid from another country with parents from another country (Haiti). None of them had English as a first language. Needless to say none of them probably have a clue about looking at colleges, recruiting or committing. Who knows how much help Brislys' coaches and other counselors have been in this process..maybe not as much as this kid needs. Coach McDonald has kept on recruiting Brisly through his position at Miami and Arkansas. He must see some potential there. I think the kid is going to need a lot of hand holding and guidance if he does get an offer and commits.

OK. Here's my take. Brisly is a kid from another country with parents from another country (Haiti). None of them had English as a first language. Needless to say none of them probably have a clue about looking at colleges, recruiting or committing. Who knows how much help Brislys' coaches and other counselors have been in this process..maybe not as much as this kid needs. Coach McDonald has kept on recruiting Brisly through his position at Miami and Arkansas. He must see some potential there. I think the kid is going to need a lot of hand holding and guidance if he does get an offer and commits.

Yeah, but is he Hard-nosed?

yeah and he'll commit without an offer.
This kid is a maverick, he will commit without an offer and without notice. On the plane to Syracuse, he committed to every school that he passed over on the trip. He is uncommitted as of right now though, but the clock is ticking and he has the itch.

This kid is a maverick, he will commit without an offer and without notice. On the plane to Syracuse, he committed to every school that he passed over on the trip. He is uncommitted as of right now though, but the clock is ticking and he has the itch.

It's a game of musical chairs... Maybe GMC is holding the last chair for him ?

He's already committed to us twice... I think the third time might be a charm

He's already committed to us twice... I think the third time might be a charm

He hasn't committed to us ever. He said we were his #1 choice at one point but don't think he even had an offer.

Sounds like a confused kid who speaks little English with some bad advisors around him. That kind of kid could use a change a scenery and the family environment we're selling.

He is also a burner.

Even if this kid just returns kicks - he is really fast with some wiggle. I hope we get him and there is enough stability here to help him be productive on and off the field...

Maybe his visit date on the last recruiting weekend was by design as the coaches know how easily he flips. Get him on our campus as the last visit and option.

Maybe his visit date on the last recruiting weekend was by design as the coaches know how easily he flips. Get him on our campus as the last visit and option.
And make sure his flight is delayed until after Wednesday.

The kid is from Haiti, and grew up in South Florida. I will be impressed if they can convince him to get off the plane once he sees the snow.

Brisly upon arrival

images

Sounds like a confused kid who speaks little English with some bad advisors around him. That kind of kid could use a change a scenery and the family environment we're selling.

He is also a burner.

truthfully,I think this board is much more confused than the recruits

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom