Bromley | Syracusefan.com

Bromley

Ithacaorange

Scout Team
I am surprised we don't see more about bromley's story, especially in the city area. He's going to the nfl after nearly not getting a D1 scholarship. I live down in westchester and I don't see anything in papers or on MSG.

He continues to be under the radar doesn't he? He's a heck of a player and if he continues to work hard he can help this team quite a bit and get SU some wins that might have not happened if we don't have the big man in the others teams backfield. The more attention he draws it frees up the others and I'm pretty sure all the offensive coordinators know who Bromley is. :)

I am surprised we don't see more about bromley's story, especially in the city area. He's going to the nfl after nearly not getting a D1 scholarship. I live down in westchester and I don't see anything in papers or on MSG.

God bless that short-lived upstate-downstate all-star game or else he may not have ever gotten the call

God bless that short-lived upstate-downstate all-star game or else he may not have ever gotten the call
totally - but i think it was the Long Island vs. NYC all-star game, but i could be wrong,

totally - but i think it was the Long Island vs. NYC all-star game, but i could be wrong,

It was both the Upstate/Downstate and the Long Island vs NYC Games, I believe. He dominated in both.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom