Bubble Watch - Friday Conf Tourney (It's not over) | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Bubble Watch - Friday Conf Tourney (It's not over)

West Virginia shot about 15% better from the field than all of us in the first half

Either KState is the best defensive team in history or
Wow 16 points at halftime, what a great offense they have. :rolleyes:

I got UConn,

Don't give the chance to Houston to win a big game tomorrow. That would be enough to create some potential that they might get in. I trust one of Cincy/SMU will take care of UConn.

never know with the committee though i feel houston has to get the auto bid to be in as they dont have enough quality wins

Cincy rolled uconn at gampel last weekend.

If us making it in comes down to uconn losing to one of cincy or smu, then that is something I can definitely live with.

I got UConn,

Don't give the chance to Houston to win a big game tomorrow. That would be enough to create some potential that they might get in. I trust one of Cincy/SMU will take care of UConn.
^^^
tough, bitter, nauseating pill to swallow but it's absolutely in our best interest for Houston to lose as soon as possible.

go ucon

:vomit:

I assume if Kansas St wins tonight over West Virginia it would be enough to close the gap and slip them ahead of Syracuse?

Go Couch Burners!!
I think KSU is already ahead of Syracuse but I'll still root against them because you can never be sure about what the committee is thinking.

Cincy rolled uconn at gampel last weekend.

If us making it in comes down to uconn losing to one of cincy or smu, then that is something I can definitely live with.

History has done some crazy things for that team this month

never know with the committee though i feel houston has to get the auto bid to be in as they dont have enough quality wins

That's my point though. Never know with the committee. I don't think it would pick Houston as an at large, but it might. I just thinks the odds of that are >> than the increased odds UConn would have over Houston to win the AAC.

If K State wins it makes it really hard to see how we get in. Thanks WVU.

Just noticed there's a MEAC semifinal game going on right now - and the championship game is at 1:00 tomorrow. What the hell? Doesn't seem too fair.

Leonard Hamilton teams STINK in post season tourneys.

A Notre dame vs Duke ACC final could set a record for white people on the court, threes, with one team winning 110-100.

Someone please explain why Lunardi thinks Providence is on the bubble and we are the last four in. I looked at their record and it's not impressive. The only quality road wins are at Marquette and at Creighton. Whoopee damn do. I think we have a better overall record than they do plus we play in a better conference.

Providence Friars College Basketball - Providence News, Scores, Stats, Rumors & More - ESPN
I'd say because Providence has just as many Top 50 wins as Syracuse (six) and one of them came on the road at Creighton. Two very comparable teams.

Oregon up 1 with 12 points to go. Common on Ducks!

Cal lost their best player to a concussion early in the first half. Oregon firmly in control now.

I'd say because Providence has just as many Top 50 wins as Syracuse (six) and one of them came on the road at Creighton. Two very comparable teams.
ACC better than Big East though. Syracuse gets the nod IMHO.

Someone please explain why Lunardi thinks Providence is on the bubble and we are the last four in. I looked at their record and it's not impressive. The only quality road wins are at Marquette and at Creighton. Whoopee damn do. I think we have a better overall record than they do plus we play in a better conference.

Providence Friars College Basketball - Providence News, Scores, Stats, Rumors & More - ESPN

So they have 2 road wins over teams that are going to make the tournament, which is 2 more than we have

Cal lost their best player to a concussion early in the first half. Oregon firmly in control now.
Oh well sh#t happens. We lost DC and also PC so they need to suck it up.

So they have 2 road wins over teams that are going to make the tournament, which is 2 more than we have
They still play in a weaker conference. Let's see them do that in the ACC.

Oh well happens. We lost DC and also PC so they need to suck it up.

That wasn't my point. I was explaining why it was very unlikely Cal would come back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom