Bubble Watch - Friday Conf Tourney (It's not over) | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Bubble Watch - Friday Conf Tourney (It's not over)

Someone please explain why Lunardi thinks Providence is on the bubble and we are the last four in. I looked at their record and it's not impressive. The only quality road wins are at Marquette and at Creighton. Whoopee damn do. I think we have a better overall record than they do plus we play in a better conference.

Providence Friars College Basketball - Providence News, Scores, Stats, Rumors & More - ESPN

6 top 50 wins vs our 6 top 50 wins
2 more wins against Marquette (tourney team not in the top 50)
2 road wins amongst those wins

They have 2 terrible losses. One of the few teams with one more than us.
We do have Florida St and Duke however.

I think I would go with Providence. But you are right it is not that big of a difference.

6 top 50 wins vs our 6 top 50 wins
2 more wins against Marquette (tourney team not in the top 50)
2 road wins amongst those wins

They have 2 terrible losses. One of the few teams with one more than us.
We do have Florida St and Duke however.

I think I would go with Providence. But you are right it is not that big of a difference.
Let's see how they would do in the ACC, bet they don't have the same record.

Houston in deep deep sh** against UConn. Would be nice to take them out of it.

Cincy/SMU AAC Final would be amazing

Two biggest games of the night affecting us:
Cal - Oregon Oregon by 5 under 10 to play
K-State - WVU K-State leads by 6 with 12 min left.

West Virginia showing life.

Cal lovers, Pal and BPO, trying to find a way to rationalize their NIT 4 seed resume if they lose.

Guys we aren't getting in. We have like one road win worth a damn...Clemson. Nothing in OOC or neutral. Blown out by StJ/BC. We only score 57 against Miami. Ain't happening.

Cal lovers, Pal and BPO, trying to find a way to rationalize their NIT 4 seed resume.

How come no comment about my comparison between Cal's losses and Tulsa's last year? All I heard was crickets.

You really are hilarious if anybody has a divergent opinion from yours.

Cal lovers, Pal and BPO, trying to find a way to rationalize their NIT 4 seed resume if they lose.
I think WVU comes back and wins.

Guys we aren't getting in. We have like one road win worth a damn...Clemson. Nothing in OOC or neutral. Blown out by StJ/BC. We only score 57 against Miami. Ain't happening.

C'mon SoBe we're ranked #31 in the BPI. That warrants automatic inclusion. You know, the same goofy index that has WVU and UVA up near the top of the heap..

upload_2017-3-10_22-53-2.png

Bit of a sleeper game here. Want Arkansas to pull this one out, so that the SEC has 3 tourney teams in their semi's, instead of just 2.

UConn 2 minutes away from ending Houston

That much closer to a SMU/Cincy final

Yes scoring 57 against Miami is a rationale to keep us out

Yes scoring 57 against Miami is a rationale to keep us out

I was being somewhat sarcastic but you can't lay an offensive stinker in a crucial game. Especially when the strength of the team is offense!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom