Bubble Watch - Friday Conf Tourney (It's not over) | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Bubble Watch - Friday Conf Tourney (It's not over)

I was worried about UConn getting hot at home - but if Cincy and SMU can't handle this UConn team then the AAC has bigger isssues
It's a bunch of bs they get to play on their home court.

Ugh Ole Miss came so damn close to possibly popping Arkansas' bubble

lol you keep mentioning teams being on the bubble that hardly anybody else has on the bubble. Parallel universe for you?

Huge day to help our chances. Any idea of the potential Dayton matchups? Any guesses?

currently i have Wake vs Kansas State and Syracuse vs USC but could also see providence too

lol you keep mentioning teams being on the bubble that hardly anybody else has on the bubble. Parallel universe for you?
You're impressed by their 0-4 record vs. Top 25? Figures, considering your love for Illinois State and Cal.

Ugh Ole Miss came so damn close to possibly popping Arkansas' bubble
we absolutely wanted Ark to win that - they're already a 99% lock and if Miss had won that and another they would have joined the party

currently i have Wake vs Kansas State and Syracuse vs USC but could also see providence too

Oh boy. Cuse/USC would be wild for me. Bleed Orange but went to USC, ha. Lydon would need to really step it up. Chimezie Metu is the best PF/C nobody knows about. DraftExpress has him 41 (Lydon 25) in the Top 100 prospects.

Very nice day

Xavier 86 - LOSE
Marquette 85 -
Wake Forest 85 -
USC 83 -
Vanderbilt 81 - Elite Win
Providence 80 -
Kansas St 78 - LOSE
Rhode Island 40 - Minor Win
-----IN/OUT-------
Syracuse 35
Illinois St 25
Cal 6 - LOSE
Georgia 4 - LOSE
Houston 3 - LOSE
Illinois 3
TCU 1
Iowa 1 - LOSE
Indiana 0 - LOSE

The bubble is really thinning out at this point. All that is left to worry about is bubble busters. If there are no bubble busters the worst we can conceivably be in my view is first team out on the matrix. That means the committee only needs to view us as better than one team above us. (Rhode Island / Kansas St / USC)

As for the bubble busters
Middle Tennessee St must keep on winning (WIN)
Cincy/SMU must win AAC (BOTH ADVANCE)
Dayton/VCU must win A-10 (ONLY VCU ADVANCES)
It would be nice if Nevada wins the MWC (WINNING)

At the end of the day we took one blow - that is Dayton falling. VCU is now key.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom