Bubble Watch - Friday Conf Tourney (It's not over) | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Bubble Watch - Friday Conf Tourney (It's not over)

Think you misunderstood. Listen to the interview and yes he says they have 36 at large teams, but that includes teams that can still win their tourney and get moved to auto. For example, Duke and ND are both in that 36 but the winner of the game gets auto and the at large is down to 35 so they will add one.
That would make sense. I didn't hear him say that. I was responding to a post.

Listening to him, I

thank you. I was joking. I just can't see how they could already have the 36 at large teams.
feel better about our chances.
They are not counting the Auto Conference Bids...right now. So for example Duke is listed as in...but if they get the Auto bid...it releases a spot.

They are playing worst case scenario...but really they can probably select a few more today. Only a few bid stealers left like UConn.

That is what they said last year.
I guess we have to wait for the match-ups. I have West coast bias watching the late games, but they all have skill players and upperclassman.

The fan is totally out of line for telling a coach "He Ruined the Program". Is the twitter account writer a Crean Apologist?
image.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Walton name dropping Billy Idol and Merle Haggard. Guy's a treasure.
Pasch: "What a job Chris Collins has done with the Northwestern Wildcats."
Walton: "I'm not into the truck stops, man. Come on, I'm into the conference of champions. The hub of the wheel - Las Vegas!"
Pasch: "You know Northwestern is in Chicago, right? No truck stops there."

Pasch: "What a job Chris Collins has done with the Northwestern Wildcats."
Walton: "I'm not into the truck stops, man. Come on, I'm into the conference of champions. The hub of the wheel - Las Vegas!"
Pasch: "You know Northwestern is in Chicago, right? No truck stops there."
The best part is Pasch being so obviously annoyed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom