Bubble Watch - Friday Conf Tourney (It's not over) | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Bubble Watch - Friday Conf Tourney (It's not over)

Nothing better than the BET at MSG. I feel cheated getting that taken from us. Hurts worse every year. And I never even went before.

I guess a team moving from one quality win to two quality wins would be a big deal if they were going for the NIT. It would also raise them to 6-11 vs the top 100. which is also nice to try to sell yourself to the NIT

The committee should be able to see through this painfully bad resume, But don't want to chance it either.

Your last sentence is key. Nobody thought Tulsa had a chance last year either. Not to mention that they'd be one game away from getting an automatic.

Nothing better than the BET at MSG. I feel cheated getting that taken from us. Hurts worse every year. And I never even went before.

Enjoy the large gobs of money and TV time our programs get.

Your last sentence is key. Nobody thought Tulsa had a chance last year either. Not to mention that they'd be one game away from getting an automatic.

Tulsa had 3 top 5o wins, including a win at #14 RPI SMU. Cal currently has 1.
Tulsa was 8-9 vs top 100. Cal is currently 6-11
Tulsa also had 6 road wins vs Cal's 3.

NEXT,

i had them right in the mix for the last spot

Grab the )*&**&*&* rebound. !!!!

Florida gonna have a chance to win it regardless of these two freebies for Vandy. It's Roberson at the line who shoots 81%. Bricks the first! Looks familiar!

Tie game.

Tulsa had 3 top 5o wins, including a win at #14 RPI SMU. Cal currently has 1.
Tulsa was 8-9 vs top 100. Cal is currently 6-11
Tulsa also had 6 road wins vs Cal's 3.

NEXT,

I don't remember anybody having Tulsa in their brackets. Right or wrong that came out of the blue.

Couldn't that Roberson have missed both FT's too?

I don't remember anybody having Tulsa in their brackets. Right or wrong that came out of the blue.

Fair enough, Let's put NJIT in the tourney. That would be totally out of the blue.

Florida misses two layups to win.

Also is Vandy really a lock with 14 losses?

there is 1 team that i can't wrap my head around why there a lock... oklahoma state, 1-7 vs top 25,3-10 vs top 50,6-11 vs top 100. best wins. @ wichita st,vs arkansas, west virginia,Kansas st

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom