Bubble Watch - March 11 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Bubble Watch - March 11

Whats the biggest game of the day for our hopes?

1, Michigan losing to Indiana (fail)
2. Texas AM beating Florida (pass)
3. St. Joes knocking out GW
4. Cincy knocking UConn

Not an individual game, but #1 worthy - One of Tulsa, St. Bonnie, or VCU losing to a non tourney underdog. to make up the Michigan game.

Whats the biggest game of the day for our hopes?

Every game is big. Florida about to lose is big. Uconn losing keeps us ahead of them, Bonnies losing would help even though we beat them, Ohio State losing. VCU losing. So many games, so much importance

We Are Syracuse said:
Want Cincy to win right? I think A&M beating Florida is a must as well. Which they just did!

Correct

1, Michigan losing to Indiana (fail)
2. Texas AM beating Florida (pass)
4. Cincy knocking UConn

Not an individual game, but #1 worthy - One of Tulsa, St. Bonnie, or VCU losing to a non tourney underdog. to make up the Michigan game.

I'm not sure about GW and St Joes. I think they are both on the bubble. GW probably needs more than just one win, where I think St Joes would probably be in with this win. If GW wins this game but loses the next, they both may be out.

I'm not sure about GW and St Joes. I think they are both on the bubble. GW probably needs more than just one win, where I think St Joes would probably be in with this win. If GW wins this game but loses the next, they both may be out.
The plot thickens! Love all the insight.

that's going to be a really interesting case study for the committee if St.Joes loses today - really the whole A10 is going to be a tangled mess for them to deal with

that's going to be a really interesting case study for the committee if St.Joes loses today - really the whole A10 is going to be a tangled mess for them to deal with

Either way I don't think the result of the GW/St Joes makes or breaks us. I think we want Cinn to win that tourney, most importantly.

Smart thinking Tom -- I am going for the conservative hedge, and you are going for the home run. And we need the home run.

I think there's a good chance both teams are in regardless of today's outcome. They both have very good numbers.
maybe but the committee has historically hated the aac

Disagree. GW needs to win the entire A10 Tourney to dance and a loss for Saint Joe's would likely knock them out. I can't imagine they're a lock right now.

Disagree. GW needs to win the entire A10 Tourney to dance and a loss for Saint Joe's would likely knock them out. I can't imagine they're a lock right now.
St.Joes more of a lock than any other a10 team not named Dayton

I am basing my thoughts on the matrix to a degree on this one. I don't think St. Joes can fall out, and I think GW can't get in without this win.

The only other alternative I like is Tom's potential double knockout theory, but today's game is followed by GW loss. I'm not sure if GW winning is what we want.

That being said the A-10 is a bit of a mess as well. so maybe in retrospect you will have right answer.

I'm sure this has been asked and is obviously a looooooooong shot but UCONN, A&M, ND and Bonnie win their respective tourneys...that has to help us.

Crazy day --

upload_2016-3-11_16-25-13.png

SJU down 15 early in 2H now up six with 3 to play.

I'm sure this has been asked and is obviously a looooooooong shot but UCONN, A&M, ND and Bonnie win their respective tourneys...that has to help us.
That's what I'm thinking. For the latter three anyway. I'm still torn about uconn.

Can Cincy finally finish off Storrs. End this crap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom