Buddy Boeheim: OKC Thunder | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy Boeheim: OKC Thunder

He didn’t look ready because his only real action was switching on moves where a teammate got toasted forcing Buddy to defend inside. No real revelation there. He’s definitely not ready for contending on inside defense. Something he needs to address but hopefully his teammates also won’t get so easily smoked to make him leave his own man continuously too.

On offense, if he was on the right - they passed left - when he was on the left - they passed right. He had no opportunity to show anything offensively. That is a team issue and is worrisome. Remember these guys weren’t just competing against Portland but against players on their own bench. I thought it was pretty apparent.
100%

There was far greater ball movement in the Lakers summer league than the first Pistons game, not hard to see that.
So are you telling me that Pippen Jr. is a steal? Because I’ll jump on this wagon and get Day2 fired up in a heartbeat!

There was far greater ball movement in the Lakers summer league than the first Pistons game, not hard to see that.

Far more especially the first two games. Lakers didn’t play the same game the 3rd one. It was all drive and try opposite handed spin and twist crazy shots.

Doing a great job of keeping the guy he’s defending in front of him. Now if they’d just pass him the ball.
Not once from what I've seen. I feel like it is keep the ball away from Buddy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom