Buddy Boeheim receives invite to NBA G-League Elite camp | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy Boeheim receives invite to NBA G-League Elite camp

Buddy was not one of the 7 players out of 44 to advance.

Too bad but happy he had an excellent 2nd game and led his team to a win. He showed what he can do. Some of his measurables may have hurt him too. Thought he was taller than what he measured out to be, etc. That UNC player, Brady Manek etc didn’t get chosen either. He’ll get more chances and like people have said G League and overseas are other options.

This is opposite, positive rather than the negative post about how Buddy didn't hit anything. He is going to make someone happy including himself and his dad.

He will end up with the Warriors, not saying he will be drafted, but will end up in their system.
There office is insane they literally beat teams just playing there bench. They know how to find hidden talent and pull the best from them.

All of this is making me sad that his career is over here. He would’ve been even a bigger star with a better team around him. Even with our miserable performances (the S16 run was fun) he was always fun to watch for me. I still feel he’ll get some minutes in the league this next year.
it was either one or the other not both

it was either one or the other not both
Man….we were close in 2021. Pretty good amount of talent and depth on that roster. It just never fully came together all season long for whatever reason, though the tourney wins were fun.

All of this is making me sad that his career is over here. He would’ve been even a bigger star with a better team around him. Even with our miserable performances (the S16 run was fun) he was always fun to watch for me. I still feel he’ll get some minutes in the league this next year.
People here have been thrashing Buddy for 4 years.

Oh, stop. That’s not a good faith argument you’re trying to start and you know it.
He was never treated fairly here or by the ACC. He was fouled constantly and it was really obvious. He is going to get drafted in the NBA because he is a real talent.

People here have been thrashing Buddy for 4 years.
Was he treated fairly? Not all the time, but every single person here knows his game and that he’s literally the only reason that we made it to the sweet 16. I think a lot of frustration went to him with our subpar record, whether that’s fair or not doesn’t matter at this point. Right now I don’t think there is a fan that isn’t rooting for that kid we saw running around the court when he was 10 and played 4 years giving it his all every game not to make the nba.