Buddy Boeheim receives invite to NBA G-League Elite camp | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy Boeheim receives invite to NBA G-League Elite camp

FSzt5fiWAAAMBiL

Look at who’s one of the coaches on Team 1.

Buddy worked darn hard on his game. The shooting stroke is both quick and accurate.
But at the next level, he's not going to be allowed to trudge into the lane, back down his man and shoot the 14 ft. jumper. His lack of foot speed will make him a liability on defense. He got everything he could out of what he was "given" in ability.

You can work on your quickness. Everything we know about him begins with him being a hard worker.

Hardest worker ever.

No, he's obviously not, but how much did he improve from his freshman year, when he started 1-22 from three?

The Greek woman are going to go crazy over Buddy

Or the French, or German, or Spanish. There are a lot of pretty good leagues in Europe.

i predict all the success in the NBA for the boys as their dad had. my advice. best have a plan B.

He's been gunning. Like 2/7 from 3.

That's about right. He has about 7 pts and a few boards I think. Tough game to watch. Like watching a high school game...not a high school allstar game, just a high school game. Total crap much of the time.

Or the French, or German, or Spanish. There are a lot of pretty good leagues in Europe.
You could have a worse first job after college than making a couple hundred thousand Euros to play basketball in a 3000 year old city.

I know mine wasn't that cool.

Them he'll come back at 30ish and be a head coach by his mid 30s somewhere.

Buddy and Jimmy always had a direct pathway to a great life, didn't they?

You could have a worse first job after college than making a couple hundred thousand Euros to play basketball in a 3000 year old city.

I know mine wasn't that cool.

Them he'll come back at 30ish and be a head coach by his mid 30s somewhere.

Buddy and Jimmy always had a direct pathway to a great life, didn't they?

Happy for them. It must not have been easy growing up with JB as your dad. He seems pretty tough, aside from all the publicity and trash talk you'd have to hear for your whole life.

Last edited: