Buddy Boeheim receives invite to NBA G-League Elite camp | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy Boeheim receives invite to NBA G-League Elite camp

That somewhere won’t be the NBA.
But we all knew that.

Here’s hoping he has fun playing in Europe for a few years; there are far worse ways to spend your 20’s.

Nothing wrong with that. And you know, a couple years in Europe might improve him even more as a player.

Both teams shot like cr*p
Yet, Buddy had the "Triple Single" that included 5 Rebounds and 1 Block. Considering there were 100 Misses in the game he got 5% of those. The Block is impressive. This is a showcase event. Show your skills and move on.

Go CUSE

Yeah, they've got other guys on their teams who can actually get to the rim in the G League.
Yup. Hope Judah and Copeland bring that element back to our offense next year!

Gotta have slashers to compliment your shooters!! And if you get some guys who are both(hopefully Mintz!), then you’re really in business.

Buddy really played like 75% of his minutes alongside Girard and Howard at the point. Not exactly guys who can collapse a defense. At least he had Hughes for a bit. And maybe someone else sometimes for a year….. but yeah. Roster balance in terms of complimenting skill sets was rough during Buddy’s tenure.

Last edited:
If he has space he can hit them like nobody’s business, but he can’t create on his own shot so he would need a special PG
Eh, in the pros, every team has multiple guys who can break down a defense. Buddy would do fine on offense in the NBA IMO.

But the same thing that would free him up, would expose him on the other end. So, we’ll see.

Made a 2 in the lane to get to 20.
He forced that 3 ball a minute ago, that’s when he’s just gotta take a second to breathe and find the open man, you’ve already hit 6 3s, they know you can score haha

F63ADB66-63BF-4D24-83C4-178EAF5DFDDB.jpeg

18EB7F80-91B0-449C-832E-5CE729062021.jpeg

Only a handful of guys will be selected tonight to attend the next and last combine. I don’t think Buddy will be one of them. I also don’t think he’ll be drafted but who knows. He’ll definitely get a spot in a summer league team so he’ll have another chance.

Only a handful of guys will be selected tonight to attend the next and last combine. I don’t think Buddy will be one of them. I also don’t think he’ll be drafted but who knows. He’ll definitely get a spot in a summer league team so he’ll have another chance.
Nothing wrong with the G league. Guys get brought up all the time from there now.